Eighteen

'Single quote' = signing

"Double Quote"= speaking

Bold = writing/typing

Italics = native language

MATURE CONTENT 

Dominic and Sky's house was a three-bedroom, two bath dream. The rooms were spacious with big windows and blackout curtains prepared for the time of year when the sun didn't set until nine at night. The kitchen was huge, a plus for Sky who loved to cook, and the fridge was retrofitted with a secret compartment for Dom's blood supply to hide it away from anyone who might snoop. The basement was remodeled by the previous owners to be a game room, and Sky and Dom had it furnished with a plush couch for them to cuddle on and a large TV to make subtitle reading easier for all their movies. Dom considered installing surround sound, but decided against. He didn't want to spend money on something that they couldn't enjoy together.

Both of the guest rooms had queen size beds in them, a luxury for the nights that Leah would stay over, but an annoyance to the brothers that spontaneously jumped into Sky's new life. The brothers had to be split two and two, and they were all fighting over sleeping arrangements. None of them wanted to share a bed with Fury as he tended to kick in his sleep. All of the brothers at some point in time had woken up to being forcibly pushed off the bed or harmed by his violent sleeping habits. River didn't want to sleep with Gaia because he was too much of a cuddler and he needed his space to sleep comfortably. Gaia didn't want to sleep with Sol because Sol snored and he was such a light sleeper that he would be kept up all night. Sky didn't particularly care who slept where as long as they didn't keep fighting all night, and he was more than happy when Sol decided to step up to his self-proclaimed role of peacekeeper. He was always the one to mediate between the brothers, even at his own expense. That night Gaia reluctantly paired up with Fury, and River with Sol. None of them were truly happy, but they would all be able to sleep at least a little bit before they had to get up and tour the city.

Sky had never really seen all that his city had to offer, and truth be told he didn't really want to. They didn't live in a major tourist hub, but there were various museums and a beach that was relatively close by if they wanted to swim in the frigid water. It wasn't quite warm enough yet outside for the water to feel good on their skin, so they would most likely have to bring another set of clothes to change into in order to ward off the cold after coming out of the water. His brothers decided that they would forgo going into the water and instead settle for looking at it through the glass windows of a fancy seafood restaurant. Sky thought that the ambiance was much too formal for a casual lunch followed by a stroll on the beach, but no one even batted an eye when the five of them walked in wearing lazy day clothing and sandals. Dominic had to go help his dad at his firm that day, and Sky knew that without him there he was in for an interrogation about his love life.

Of all the brothers, Sky had always been the least interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with anyone. He never gossiped about anyone he wanted to sleep with, or kiss, or even who he found attractive. No one appealed to him, and he didn't really understand what drew his brothers to the people they dated in the past. The brothers had already come to an understanding that Sky wouldn't probably be alone his entire life. They hoped that he would find someone, but they thought it highly unlikely that he would ever even feel the need to share his life with someone. That's why when their mother told the brothers that Sky had not only found a boy he was romantically interested in, but that they were practically married they were shocked. River and Fury wanted to leave home right away to see this boy that seduced their brother, but Sol ever the voice of reason convinced them to wait at least until they could communicate with the boy.