"Morning Juvia-San!" Wendy said to Juvia as she came out of her room and sat at the table. Wendy had already changed and everything while I was still in my pajamas.

 Wendy had already changed and everything while I was still in my pajamas

"Breakfast will be ready in a bit." She said.

"Okay." I responded.

"Good Morning you two." Lucy and Levy said in unison. They had changed already too.

 They had changed already too

Then Erza came in she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down

Then Erza came in she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down. "Good morning everyone." She greeted.

"Pancakes are done!" Wendy said

"Pancakes are done!" Wendy said. "Extra syrup for Juvia-San," She said handing Juvia her plate. "No syrup just butter on top for Erza-San," Wendy said handing Erza her plate. "Sugar in stead of syrup for Levy-San and Lucy-San." Wendy gave them their plates. "And pancakes with whipped cream for me." She said sitting where she normally sat beside Erza.

Juvia got up and went to the fridge. "What drinks does everyone want?!" I called.

"I already have my coffee so I'm good." Erza said.

"Milk for me!" Wendy called.

"Orange juice for me!" Lucy called.

"Just water for me!" Levy called.

Juvia poured Levy and Juvia waters, Lucy orange juice, and Wendy Milk. "Here you go." Juvia said handing them their drinks. Juvia and the others all ate happily.

Gajeel's p.o.v

"SOMEONE GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!!" Romeo and Natsu yelled in unison. This is what I had to wake up to? Ugh. Seriously why do they always cook? They always burn stuff. Though Gray always somehow manages to make food frozen, I always make to make it so hard that no one can eat it, and Jellal somehow only makes a small bit of food that tastes bad and never fills anyone up.

I went to the kitchen to see that Gray had put out the fire while spraying Romeo and Natsu as well.

"What the heck Flame Brain!?" Gray yelled.

"You wanna go ice princess?!" Natsu yelled back.

"Stop it!" Jellal said. "We still have left over pizza from last night. Let's just eat that." And that's what we did.

"Hey why don't we go to the park?" Romeo asked. We all agreed on it so we just got changed.

I got changed into a black shirt and some white pants. Natsu had a black shirt with some orange stripes on it, white pants, and his scarf. Gray wore a red shirt with a jacket and blue jeans. Romeo wore a green hoodie blue pants. Jellal wore a blue shirt with a jacket and gray pants.

"Let's go!" Jellal said.

ಠ_ಠTime Skipಠ_ಠ

We were at the park and we were walking until Romeo said. "Hey aren't those the girls who showed us around at school?" He pointed to a bench where the girls were sitting. They looked like they were playing a weird hand game. I think that it was called avocado? I don't know.

"Should we talk to them?" Jellal asked.

"Sure why not?" Natsu said. "Hey girls!" He yelled causing them all to mess up except for the shortest one. We walked over to them and saw that the little girl with dark blue hair had written. 'Yay I won!' Then shrimp wrote 'okay what's our new names for the next five minutes' 'I'm not going to change your names. You guys wouldn't like it' the small one wrote. 'Wendy you are AWESOME!!' They all wrote.

"What are you all doing her alone?" Natsu asked. 'Living.' The blonde one responded.

"Don't you guys have people to hang out with?" Gray asked. 'Rather than each other? No' the red head wrote.

"Then why don't we all hang out together?" Jellal asked. The girls all looked at each other and nodded. Who knew the first time that we would hang out with people from school would with some girls that showed us around at the park?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bring you... A MEME OF THE CHAPTER!! I may do this in every chapter.

 A MEME OF THE CHAPTER!! I may do this in every chapter

This has nothing to do with the plot but... oh well. Anyways that's a wrap for Chapter Two!! Bye!