"Shoo, im fine, I cant be seen talking to you" I started walking on again but she just drove next to me slowly. I knew I couldnt outrun her bike. I cursed under my breath and then jumped onto the back of her bike and my hands crept to her stomach. I could feel the solid muscle underneath her shirt and tensed for a moment , moving my body slightly back from her. She rode off down the road and I directed her to my place. "stay out here, dont look suspicious and dont do anything stupid" I warned her and she just waved me off. Trying to convince my mother I was staying with Veronica for a week and the reasoning behind It was because our school work was becoming too much to do on my own and needed to work with her was extremely hard, however because she does not give a shit about me in the end she got bored of the conversation. I swear if I died she would not even realise . I brought out my suitcase of clothes, shoes and makeup and head down the road to Toni's bike. She looked at me in disbelief and her eyes went to my suit case.

"How the hell do you expect me to take that on my bike?" she frowned but I ignored it.

"Im going to walk to your trailer, when I get there we can go to your race thing" my eyes went to hers but quickly moved away again. I dont know why I was putting my guard up again when I want her to open up to me.

"Fine, dont get killed on the way" she muttered and sped off leaving me alone. The walk was nice, the sun blazed down and the sky was clear, rather beautiful day. It didnt take long to get back to Toni's trailer , her bike was there so I knew she was home. I went to the door and opened it.

"Toni im-" I stopped when I saw the Toni and one of the other serpents arguing. As I entered both of them looked my way and I went quiet.

"Seriously Toni, you are keeping her here?" the boy with dark hair scoffed and turned away from her and pushed past me, heading out the trailer. Toni dropped onto the sofa and grabbed a beer bottle that was on the table and brought it to her lips sipping it. I walked over and snatched it off her.

"Hey what the hell!" she snapped and stood up quickly.

"If you want to win this race you cant be drunk" I put the bottle to the side and took her hand dragging her to her bedroom.

"What are you doing?" she frowned and I placed my finger on her lips

"I'm freshening you up" I smiled a little and grabbed her make up. Before she could refuse I started putting foundation on her. I didnt do much, added some strong eyeliner with purple smokey eye shadow that went with the strong purple lipstick I gave her. I wanted to show her off as powerful and regal, which she certainly was.

"Are you done" she groaned. This was a big bad serpent, she was a dangerous gang member, yet she sat there for me and let me do her makeup which then lead onto me doing her hair which was a simple ponytail and picking out her outfit. Black skinny jeans, black tank top with skull on front and I finally grabbed her serpent jacket and helped it on her. I looked at my masterpiece and grinned. We are ready to role.

Toni pulled up at the open dirty road. I had never been here before but it looked rather desolate , well it would be if there wasnt groups of ghoulies and serpents. "Stay with me" Toni mumbled under her breath and I nodded walking beside her but slightly behind to show Toni ad the power. One ghoulie stopped us and grinned.

"You new pet?" he chuckled but Toni stayed calm.

"How's the nose? didnt think it fix well after I broke it, be a shame if I had to do that again" she smiled slightly and he growled.

"Boss is waiting for you" he gestured over to where a group of the enemy stood. Toni nodded and walked that way.

"Dont say anything stupid" she looked at me and then the group. People looked our way and started to part.  Toni walked to the front and there , on top of a car bonnet, sat a slightly older blonde who im sure I recognized. I couldnt think where I had seen her but it was somewhere.

"Toni" she grinned and chewed her bottom lip , playing with her blade as she did "Been messing around with my business have we?" she chuckled and Toni just stood still showing no expression on her face.

"It's not me Penny" she said simply and the blonde who I now knew was Penny pouted slightly.

"Then who exactly" her eyes turned and settled on me, something in her eyes darkened for a second "Who is your new toy?" she asked with a slight growl in her voice.

"That doesnt matter right now, lets just race and get this over with" Toni crossed her arms.

"Fineee, gosh but come here I have a good luck present" she moved her finger to tell Toni to come closer to her which she did. Suddenly Penny had grabbed Toni's cheeks and pulled her in for a heavy kiss. Toni didnt seem to be as shocked as I was. But I felt something else. Jealousy. I didnt understand why but seeing Toni lock lips with this blonde made my anger grow. She pulled back , a big grin on her face and she looked at me. It suddenly hit me who she was. PP. Tonis- "Dont look so jealous sweetheart, I am her fiancé."