XIII - Back Home

Eli pinned Jasper to the bed, the boy's arms above his head, and pressed a greedy kiss against the hollow of his Master's humming neck. He gingerly licked up Jasper's neck until reaching those sumptuous pink lips. Stealing the blonde boy's wet tongue, he embezzled a breathless kiss from the one he adored, taking in all the love he needed and more as their warm bodies lay pressed to one another, feeling every rise and fall of the other's bare chest.

"Do it," Eli said, taking his mouth away. He sat up then, running a hand through his hair as a devilish leer spread across his handsome face, eagerness very apparent in his eyes.

Jasper brought himself up on his elbows, watching Eli as he sat back, licking his lips in steady appetite. Sweeping his eyes over every inch of Eli's body, Jasper took in the awe-inspiring sight of his butler's tone body, the slight indentions of his perfect abs, to the 'V' that cut down his lower stomach to sculpt his hard and delectable cock. "Do what?" Jasper asked with a sly knowing smile. Slowly he began to rise onto his knees, not quite eye to eye with Eli. "You want me to do this?"

Then, with much force, he shoved Eli until he was laying back, his head at the end of the bed. Jasper crawled atop him as though he'd just found his prey, pecking numerous kisses all over Eli's now unblemished body, smelling his intoxicating aroma of the earth and something sweet. He sat up, straddling Eli's waist, and grinded his hips, rubbing their raging groins against one another. Jasper held in his stifled moans, his fine nails raking down Eli's broad frame.

Eli loved when Jasper took control like this, giving him the pleasure of lying back to enjoy the fierceness. Ever since Edmund and the other's left five months ago, Jasper had become an aggressive lover in bed, biting so hard sometimes Eli would have to protest, scratching until thin red blood streams trailed his chest and back. But the pain mixed evenly with the pleasure, and it was what made Jasper into an ideal lover.

Jasper dug his nails into Eli's sides as if grasping the reins of a horse, and finally inserted the hard pleading cock into his being, sitting impaled by the stiffness of Eli's erection. He sent the red haired boy reeling in quiet growls of satisfaction. The butler's shoulders pressed into the bed, his hands running up Jasper's thighs to grip his slender waist.

Letting a gasp escape him, Jasper's head fell back as he rode the butler passionately, grinding rhythmically fast and hard, and holding back every scream he wished to release as Eli's shaft filled him tremendously. He dropped forward, still impaled and clawed at Eli's shoulders, nipping his sun-tanned skin with calming bites as his body shook in climactic bliss.

Eli ran his hands smoothly up Jasper's body, his cock shuddering as well when cum was released from his own being. He winced when Jasper shifted upon him, lying his blonde head down on the center of the butler's chest. They took a moment to breathe, lying still for each other.

Jasper cherished their times like these, even when they could just be alone together doing nothing. For five whole months things have been quite peaceful around the manor; granted his library wasn't nearly half as full as it'd been before Francis and Bolton ruined it, all in all, life in the Lancechester manor was back on track and going smoothly.

And today Eli was to go visit his family in Brimonhive, but before doing so, Jasper had wanted a moment alone, and now that it was over, they'd be seeing each other off for just four days. "I don't want you to leave," Jasper whined, twirling a lock of Eli's hair around his skinny finger, "I'm going to miss you so much."

Placing a gentle hand on the small of Jasper's back, Eli breathed out, tired, and said, "It's just four days, Jasper. The time will go by rather quickly. You can finish tons of books in the time it'll take me to get back."

"I know, it's just, you haven't been from my side in a long time. I feel you'll be taking a piece of my heart with you on your journey back home."

Eli kissed the top of Jasper's fair hair, fingers tracing invisible circles on his Master's back. He said, "The same goes for me. I wish I could take you along and introduce you to my family. My mother would absolutely love you."