X - Temporary Seperation

Jasper lay in bed as the light of the sun crept into the soaring curtains over the windows. He was still nude beneath the covers and had been laying in silence for close to an hour. His mind was too consumed with thoughts to consider getting up. One thing was on his mind, or should he say person? Elijah Goode. The feeling of his servant's hands on him, every gentle stroke that touched his body, was something Jasper could dwell on forever. He still couldn't believe what he and Eli did last night. But he sure as hell wasn't regretting it. His body was still tingly with an aspiration for another round of love making, and sore...he had to admit that.

His cheeks blushed out of nowhere and he smiled into the pillow under his head. In a small way, he was nervous about seeing Eli this morning. He was confident things between them wouldn't be awkward, but now that he could imagine Eli in a sexual manner, he couldn't lie and say picturing him as he was last night, was something that wouldn't cross his mind every now and again.

At the sound of the knob to his bedroom door jiggling, Jasper felt a jolt of nervousness and closed his eyes, pretending he was still asleep. Footsteps approached the side of the bed but nothing happened for a moment. He couldn't help his hidden smile as the blanket began to slowly come off him.

"Why are you naked?!"

With a gasp, Jasper sat up with haste, meeting the eyes of Edmund. His heart skipped a beat in shock. "Edmund, what are you doing in here?" he screamed back, scurrying to gather some pillows to cover his groin.

Edmund erupted in laughter, gripping his side in hilarious pain. His laugh was ugly as he hooted and snorted. "My lord," he mocked, "You have the body of a small boy. Have you matured since the age of ten, cousin?"

Hot embarrassment melted into Jasper, "Get out, now!"

Edmund wiped a tear from his cheek, pointing at the mattress when he spotted something. "What is that...?" he peered closer, "Is that semen?" He laughed even harder. "Usually when one looks to pleasure themselves, cousin, they try to be a bit modest about it!"

Jasper didn't want to get up, so he chucked a pillow at Edmund, "Get out, insufferable hound!" Behind Edmund, Jasper caught sight of Eli coming through the door with a tray of breakfast, confusion washed over his expression. "Get him out of here!" Jasper commanded Eli.

Edmund glanced over his shoulder at the red-haired boy, "Hold on, cousin, I came to tell you something." Calming himself, he waved Eli away, and said, "While your butler was preparing you breakfast, your father asked me to inform you of your grandparent's arrival. You know, the old geezers on your mother's side."

At that, Jasper chucked another pillow, "Get out, Edmund!"

When the seventeen-year-old disappeared into the hall, the door shutting behind him, Jasper was fuming from the ears. All his nervousness about seeing Eli quickly faded, being replaced by the remembrance of why he hated all of Scarlett's nephews. They were atrocious, intruding insects who didn't know how to keep their mouths shut.

Eli scratched the back of his head, "Um, Jasper...?"

The blonde boy looked up, fury in his eyes, "What!?" he shouted. Then, as if realizing who he'd risen his voice at, he breathed, and said, "I'm sorry, what is it?"

Eli looked back at the shut door and gave a single huff of laughter. He neared Jasper, whose face was flushed with mortification. He looked over the small boy with a pillow covering his lap, and said, "I guess I should have dressed you before I left last night."

Last night...

"I want you to make love to me." His own words rattled in his brain, and a smile came to Jasper's lips then, flooding away all the previous discomfiture.