008

Taehyung stared at his petite friend thoughtfully.

"hey, Chim, do you like Yoongi?"

Jimin choked and turned red while the latter laughed. "wh-why do you ask?" he stuttered.

"you like him, don't you?" Taehyung smiled. "it's time that you did"

"what do you even mean?" really, when had Taehyung started to be so wise?

"well, lately you've never been on a date" shrugging, Taehyung popped a biscuit in his mouth. "you deserve to be in love"

"love?" Jimin choked yet again.

"why, you thought it was just a silly crush?" sarcastically, Taehyung scoffed.

"uh huh" his voice high, Jimin replied. Taehyung stared in disbelief.

"you didn't really think it was a crush did you? Dude, the way you look at him, the way you blush, and how you're so concerned about him, it's way too serious to be a crush" 

Jimin stared off into the front. "you think-think I'm in love?"

"yeah, I do think that" Taehyung was utmost serious.

"now what?" Jimin asked, surprising the latter.

"what do you mean, now what?"

"what do I-I do?"

"depends, do you want to be his boyfriend?"

Jimin tilted his head and considered the question. He didn't really know, did he want to be Yoongi's boyfriend? Could he?

"I-I might..."he replied.

"you can't not be sure, it's yes...or no" firmly Taehyung nagged.

"well then..."Jimin ran a hand through his hair as he slightly smiled. "yes"

"then confess"

Eyes widened, Jimin stared at his friend. Since when was Taehyung so mother-like?

"I don't- I'm kind of scared..."

"because he won't accept and then he won't come by ever again?" Jimin's mouth hung agape. Taehyung smirked. "dude, it's a risk you're gonna have to take, you don't want to bundle up your feelings right?"

"it's creepy to see you so wise" Jimin whined. "stop it!"

"I'm just trying to help"Taehyung shrugged. "and I've been with you since the fifth grade, and I think it's safe to say that I really want you to be happy and ugh, that sounded so weird"

In a sudden rush of emotion, Jimin hugged the latter.

"no, no! hugging is not manly!" Taehyung protested, trying to shove Jimin.

"who cares? You're gay anyway" Jimin laughed and wrapped his arms around the younger more tightly.

"I'm bored" Yoongi grumpily said.

"so when you're bored, you come over to my place?" Jimin sassily inquired, holding the door open anyway.

"I maybe. You're very entertaining to watch" Yoongi followed the younger inside.

"I can't believe you got me drunk in the middle if the day" Jimin complained, going to the living room. "I had the most awful hangover"

When the older didn't't reply, Jimin turned to him puzzled. He was immediately taken back to see Yoongi blushing for no apparent reason.

Wait? There wasn't a reason...right? Jimin's eyes widened in horror at the realization.

"did I do something embarrassing? oh god, I did do something embarrassing, didn't I?" he cupped his face. "what did I do?"

"it wasn't that bad" Yoongi muttered, a slight smirk on his pale face.

"what did I do?" Jimin moaned.

"you kissed me"

Jimin blinked rapidly, his entire face flushing a deep red. "I-I what?"

"you kissed me, and you told me to call you baby"

"oh god" he didn't dare look at the older. "I-I'm sorry- I-I don't know what happened..."

"it's fine. Like I told you, very entertaining"

Jimin sat down heavily on the couch. Damn it, that just meant that he did in fact like Yoongi. Inn wine there is truth, and dammit, that was some truth. Maybe Taehyung was right after all. Maybe he was in love with Yoongi.

Yoongi sat down next to him, the younger's expression worrying him.

"it's really fine, you know" he assured. He opened his mouth to say something when Jimin turned to him and looked right into his eyes. It made his non- beating heart alive in some miraculous way. And Jimin's eyes were so beautiful. They sparkled in a mesmerizing way.

And then, once again, completely surprising him, Jimin kissed him. This time, very much sober. His eyes widened a fraction and he could almost, just almost count Jimin's eyelashes, which he couldn't, because he was too busy melting.

Jimin couldn't help it. When he heard that deep voice, when he saw those eyes, he couldn't help but want to own Yoongi. He wanted to be with Yoongi. 

And hence, the kiss.

It took a few seconds for Yoongi to reply, but when he did, Jimin could swore his heart skipped a several beats altogether.

Moving his lips on Jimin's, he gently pinned the latter to the couch. Jimin's fingers knotted in his hair and kept tugging impatiently, which made Yoongi want to pinch his cheeks. After all the attacking, one would've thought that Jimin was hard to break, but it took jus one second of Yoongi's tongue to get the latter to moan softly.

Jimin panted as Yoongi pulled away, though he immediately dived to mark Jimin's neck. The younger tilted his head to give Yoongi more access as he lightly bit his skin and sucked, and god forbid it, it felt amazing to Jimin.

"I know you may think its too early to say this..." Yoongi lightly kissed him again. "but I love you"

Jimin's heart accelerated in such a speed that it was in danger of stopping altogether. He smiled widely, eyes slightly moist.

"I don't think it's too early" Jimin said, as Yoongi sat up and helped him up. "I think I might just love you too"

"so you'll be mine? My boyfriend?" Yoongi's lips hinted a smirk.

"I guess..." he looked down, flustered.

"there should be no uncertainty"

"then, yes"

Yoongi smiled before kissing him again.