006

They got drunk.

In the middle of the day, they got drunk.

They just wound up laughing in Jimin's living room and then Yoongi opened a bottle of cheap wine just "for fun", he claimed. Yoongi didn't get quite so tipsy. But Jimin, he was out of control.

"hyung, do you know that *hic* that you look really good?" Jimin giggled. "like a model straight out from a mag- *hic*- magazine!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow in amusement. "really? I'm pleased to know that"

Jimin giggled even more. "I love it when you talk like that! it's so hot..."

Yoongi couldn't help but like how much the younger was appreciating him. It made him want to kiss Jimin, but he decided against it. He did not kiss humans. Specially not drunk ones. But really all those compliments made Yoongi's day.

As they say, in wine there is truth. 

Jimin reached out for the bottle when Yoongi decided that it was enough. Really.

"you should stop drinking" he firmly said, his hand on the latter's.

"call me baby" [A.N: EXO in da house!]

"I'm sorry, what?" Yoongi choked. 

"it's not that hard, just call me *hic* baby"  smirking, Jimin said, a daring look in his eyes.

Yoongi sighed. A drunk Jimin was a uncontrollable character. But also, that request...well, let's just say that Yoongi liked it way more than he should.

"okay then, baby please stop drinking" 

"and what will I get in return?" Jimin climbed onto Yoongi's lap slowly, making Yoongi quite breathless. Never had he been outmaneuvered like this before. Never.

"i-in return?" he mumbled, cheeks red.

"aww, you're stuttering" teasingly Jimin cooed and cupped his face. "is Mr. confident not so confident anymore? hmmm?"

Yoongi blinked. Damn it, he was Mr. confident. What happened to his boldness?

He knew the answer to that question though.

Jimin was what happened.

"get off me" Yoongi ordered., though his voice was shaky.

"or what?" Jimin leaned closer.

Closer and closer and even more closer.

Till their lips met. And made Yoongi short circuit. He froze his eyes widened, as Jimin's soft lips touched his own. And Goddammit, those lips were like heaven, like pure bliss.

And then, Jimin slumped forward.

Asleep.