039

Jimin was feeling, least to say, on top of the world. Sure, he wanted to touch the older, but the fact that Yoongi wanted him so bad, it made him want to make this whole ordeal harder for Yoongi. There was just something satisfying about seeing Yoongi so deprived of Jimin and looking like he was walking through hell. Of course, Jimin didn't like the older going through hell, but this was also kind of comical. And of course, since the younger had never experienced such a situation, he wanted to make it last.

"Hey Tae, I have a request" he was smirking as he called his best friend.

"Oh? What's that?"

Jimin explained his current predicament and as expected, Taehyung was soon snorting down the phone.

"Poor dude. Kookie did that to me once. It was absolute hell"

"Yeah I know, but it's also kind of fun! Tae please? Please help?"

"Aish fine. When?"

"Tonight"

"Although I'm warning you, you won't be able to walk tomorrow"

"Yeah right Tae"

"I'm not kidding"

"Yoongi hyung has plenty of self restraint"

"That's what all of them say. And then they go and pull out stuff like this and the next thing they know, they've got a chilli pepper up their ass"

Jimin laughed loudly. "Really Tae? Chilli pepper?"

"I'm just saying. It's metaphorical. Aish don't laugh so much! Geez, Jimin!"

"Just come by tonight okay?"

"Sure sure"

Jimin was still chuckling when he hung up. He started his process of making breakfast because Yoongi would be up anytime soon. He was continuously smiling throughout the whole tome he was cooking because why not?

"Nice to know that my husband is apparently feeling like heaven when I'm in hell" a dry voice piped up from behind Jimin who cracked up at the older's statement.

"Good morning to you too hyung"

"Good? Who said my morning was good?" Yoongi grumbled. "I'm dying here and you say good morning?"

"You're not dying hyung. I'll make you a simply amazing breakfast" Jimin chided.

"Breakfast cannot compete with the nutrients I get from you, Jimin"

Jimin shook his head while trying to stop himself from laughing again.

"Who said that I give out nutrients hyung?" Jimin snorted at the very idea. "Anyway, hyung, let's go to my place tomorrow? So that we can get Lilly?"

"Are we going to make her our kid?" Yoongi asked, sitting down on one of the chairs which were around the dining table.

Jimin's eyes sparkled at the idea. "Do you want to?"

"There's one thing I insist though"

"Oh?"

"You're mom, I'm dad"  Jimin blinked and then sighed.

"Well that's obvious isn't it?" He smiled though. Just the thought of them as a family made him feel just so happy. As if he'd been waiting for this all his life. It seemed unbelievable that Jimin was finally, finally having his way with life. He could just imagine dropping Lilly off to pre school and helping her with homework. And maybe chiding Yoongi for letting Lilly watch too many cartoons. And sleeping together with Lilly in the middle. Jimin imagined seeing Yoongi and Lilly asleep together and him pulling a blanket over them. He could just imagine how lively breakfast would be what with Lilly being such a hyperactive kid.

"I've been thinking" Yoongi started, breaking into Jimin's pleasant thoughts, voice completely serious so Jimin at once gave the older his attention, though he was laying breakfast on the table. "I have a lot to say sorry for"

That was unexpected. Jimin tilted his head as if questioning the older.

"I was born to the concept of being immortal, so I don't really think I understood what loss meant" Yoongi was speaking as if he was contemplating his own words. "And I had an unjust hate for humans and even that made you cry. In the end, everything I've ever done just made you cry in the process"

Jimin inwardly groaned. Yoongi and his all too stupid 'blaming myself' thoughts.

"So I'm sorry. I'm actually sorry that you fell for me. I've caused you nothing but distress"

"That's stupid" Jimin scoffed, because really Yoongi was so obtuse. "I've been my happiest when I'm with you, you moron"

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's words, but his eyes were pained. Jimin sighed.

"Yoongi it's fine. Everyone makes mistakes. And you did too. And you apologized. Stop blaming yourself.  There will be nothing more said on this topic"

"But-"

"Nothing more hyung" sternly, the younger boy ordered. "And eat. The food will go cold"

"Thanks for the food" Yoongi tucked in then, as if he hadn't eaten for a few years.

Jimin smiled fondly. "Idiot"

Maybe the chilli pepper could wait.