Chapter 39

I looked up at the woman staring back at me in the mirror and she looked nothing like me. Her hair was in perfect ringlets and she had light makeup on. The dress she wore was an elegant white resembling a gown. It was strapless with a little lace around the chest and extending down the arms stopping just above the elbow. The veil was short but clung onto my hair with a white silvery clip. Finally around my neck was a silver locket that my mother had worn on this very day about thirty years ago.

It was my wedding day and I felt like the luckiest women alive. I didn't have any bridesmaids or a big wedding. It was really just a collection of eighty of our closest friends and family. My parents were there however they kept their distance. My father insisted that Hotche walked me down the aisle since Hotch was the closest thing to a father I'd had and my mother had learned to understand that I needed space before I could forgive her for abandoning me.

I took a deep breathe before I gently adjusted my hair as I heard a knock at the door. "Come in." I called out as I turned towards the door way. "Are you ready?" JJ asked as she walked in. She froze as she ran her eyes over me. "Thalia you look beautiful!" She said clasping her hand over her mouth. "Thank you." I said shyly. "We're all ready for you Thals." I nodded and followed JJ to Hodge who was in a full suite smiling as he watched me approach. "Are you ready Thalia?" I nodded smiling broadly. This was really going to happen. I was going to get married.

The music started to play as the Church doors opened and I started to walk down the aisle. Spencer's eyes sparkled brightly as I approached him. He too wore a black suite with a simple black tie but based on the way his shirt was slightly crumpled I could tell he had been retying his tie many times. He was nervous. He reached his hand out to me as I reached the altar. The priest smiled at me before he started the service.

We finally got to the vows. "I Thalia Accosa vow to always protect and love you through sickness and in health, to honour and care for you as I do our family. To argue about how amazing Star Wars movies are compared to Star Trek. To sit with you in the silences when words aren't enough and to hold you when all that's left is the pain that needs comfort. I vow to be their for you for the rest of our life together." Spencer chuckled before grasping my hand. "I vow to love you till the end of time and hold you when you're distressed. To kiss away your tears and hold you when you're scared. To prove to you that Star Trek is better than Star Wars and to be there for you whether in person or in spirit till the end of time." Spencer said looking at me lovingly.

"You may now kiss the bride." Spence lifted the veil and kissed me passionately. As the Church erupted in clapping Reid whispered to me, "I must be dreaming." I laughed. "Then we both are." We swiftly signed the legal papers making our marriage official before continuing the rest of the service. After the Mass we both went to the reception where we had the time of our lives drinking and dancing. Even Emily let go and just enjoyed the evening with us.

At the end of the evening we went back to our house and changed into our night clothes. "I vowed I would prove it to you and I shall!" Spencer bellowed as he put Star Wars on. I burst out laughing as my husband sat down next to me pulling me onto his lap. I rested my head against his chest and nuzzled his neck as the movie started. Spence had gotten so much bolder and happier since I came back. I guess he really wanted to live his life to the fullest since he nearly lost me.

Spencer continued to glance down at me throughout the movie until it ended. "Next one!" I said causing him to jump at the sound of my voice. He blushed when I caught him staring at me. "Aw Spence are you nervous?" I asked as I turned pressing his forehead against mine. He pressed against me wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Not at all." His lips connected with mine and all that could be heard were the sounds of the credits rolling while we had the best night of our lives.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and found Thalia lay next to me sleeping soundly under a blanket. I brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes. It took me a few weeks to get used to having my Lia back but I woke up the happiest man alive every morning. She was my world and I finally had her back. I couldn't seem to keep my hands off her since she got back because I was just so happy to have her back. This was slightly disturbing to Morgan but he got over it knowing I was just happy to have my girl back.

Lia stired before her eyes fluttered open. She smiled when she saw me looming over her and her hand slid up my chest and around the back of my neck running her fingers through my hair. "Good morning Mrs. Reid. How is your morning going so far?" She smiled sweetly before pulling me closer to her. "I'm here with you so pretty damn good Mr. Reid." She said as she kissed me. Thalia then pulled on her underclothes and my dress shirt before walking over to the kitchen. "What do you want for breakfast babe?" She asked unable to wipe the smile off her face. "Anything."

Thalia started to cook concentrating on what she was doing. I quickly dressed in a t-shirt and track pants before walking over to my wife. I wrapped my arms around her from behind while she cooked. "Yes my love?" She asked smiling as I buried my face in her hair. "Are you trying to go for round two?" She asked giggling as I tickled her. "Tempting." I said kissing her cheek. "But we have work tomorrow and I don't want to get you pregnant the day after we got married." I said as I walked over to the cupboard grabbing two plates.

"Well I've been pregnant before so I don't think it will be anything new." She said laughing as we sat down together to eat. "So I was thinking," Thalia said sounding unsure. "What do you think about our family getting a lot bigger a little sooner than expected?" I looked up at Thalia confused. She held her stomach while smiling at me. "Spencer I'm pregnant." And for the second time that year I felt like the happiest man alive. I was going to be a father.