He Signs Up

Edited 2021- November 9th

"Fuck me, Jimin. When can I get a sugar daddy to give me bands of money and granted if he needs sugar I'd provide it?" Jeongguk questions his best friend/accomplice Park Jimin, who is already well acquainted with his own two sugar daddies, President Min Yoongi of HYBE Records and Jung Hoseok, a famous choreographer. "Jeongguk you can't just do that- I mean do you need the money or is it a want?"

Jeongguk thinks this is pretty rich seeing as Jimin had more money when he was at his lowest compared to JK. "Jimin, I'm a fucking art student, I do believe that in the unwritten law book it states 'Art students shall be entitled to a god damn sugar daddy if they want.' And I'm cashing in on that law so you can't stop me." He informs the shorter college student.

Jimin sighs and opens up his phone. "At least use this app, it's safe. The site reveals no information without your permission. It's called On The Dot." He grabs Jeongguk's phone and downloads the app for him. "I just think you should wait for a little longer.," Worry seeping into Jimin's voice.

"Minnie if I wait any longer, I will be evicted from my shit apartment. I've already had to choose between rent and eating these last few months !" Jeongguk is upset at how his friend is treating his issue. Jeongguk had supported Jimin when he decided to get a Sugar Daddy. Look at him now, enjoying the high life! .

"Okay, Guk I didn't know, how come you didn't tell me..?" Jimin pleads with him and Jeongguk at once feels bad.

"Because it's not your issue- so please just help create this profile with me and stop worrying for me okay." He shrugs it off and opens the app on his phone. It appears sleek and legitimate. "For the user-name do something cute but simple like jjk97 or guggkie97?" Jimin asks the soon-to-be sugar baby. "How about I do jjkart97? It's sweet, simple, and they get an idea of why I am here." Without any further confirmation, he types it in and follows up with the rest of his info for the app.

Jimin glances over his shoulder, nodding as he watches him enter in the information. "Oh, for the post office do the one down near my street. So the people who try to be creepy and stalk you won't be able. It happened to me once but Yoongi and Hoseok saved me." Jimin's face reddens thinking about his sugar daddies, he's been like this as of late- certainly crush certified...

"Listen, you can't keep lying to yourself cause you three kiss like lovers, I know you want more, Jimin." Jimin hides his face, his head shaking side to side to disagree.

"I can't be more with either of them because they said they only want a sugar baby..not a relationship." Jimin shakes his head as if trying to clear thoughts of romance. "Jimin, you have told me way too much about these daddies who care so much about you. They like you, dummy!" Jeongguk was so sure of this fact he was willing to bet his left nut on it.

"I don't think they really like me how you keep saying they do! So just shut up!" Jimin's face goes tomato red. "Here I will prove it!" With that statement Jeongguk grabs Jimin's phone, taps the password in and pulls up the app, typing quickly. He puts the phone down and waits a few seconds then bzzt bzzt and Jimin has a text.

YooYoo and SeokSeok

"What do you mean you are going on a date with someone, do we know them, how do you know them? Can we see them?"

[sent 2:31 p.m]

Jimin's face got, if it was possible, even redder as he and Guk read the text together. He chokes and quickly says sorry and that his friend Jeongguk stole his phone and sent that text...

Jeongguk knows he chose the right thing, now if only Jimin would take it a step further and actually show the two money makers that they only needed to have him as well, then all would be right in his little bubble. Plus he might actually be able to get some peace and quiet instead of hearing about how grand Jimin's love life was, or lack thereof.

"Ah, I don't love them that much, and anyway they're just doing this until I get on my feet, at least that's what they've said. I refuse to get my hopes up for someone who won't end up dating me..." The sadness was obviously seeping into his voice as he started hunching down and tears began to pool in his doe eyes. "Hey, no crying, babe no no I'm so sorry..." Jeongguk held Jimin tightly.

Jeongguk threw his and his friend's phone onto their shared couch and carried Jimin to the giant, comfy rocking chair and sat him on his lap. "Let's watch vines on the tv or something okay? Let's not think about anybody but what's happening on the tv." He pulled up YouTube and let vines play while he thought about the small college kid in his lap.

He was wondering what had made him so sad, and if he could fix what was wrong. Jeongguk realized that at that point Jimin had fallen asleep, man did he look super cute, all curled up and sweet and his face a little blotchy from the silent crying he had done. He sighed, 'If I wasn't such a sub, I would love to indulge in all of this cutie's fantasies.'

Alas, Jeongguk had come to terms that two subs don't make a dom, when he first found out Jimin was a sub and there went all of his wet dreams out the window and left him faster than his first ex, Jackson, who was controlling in ways Jeongguk couldn't take, Jackson had become possessive of the poor art student after dating for a couple weeks and set harsh rules and even harsher punishments.

It was only after Jimin saw that Jeongguk had bruising footprints everywhere on his body, had he demanded that Jeongguk break up with the controlling man. He was deep in his thoughts when he heard a bzzt coming from his phone. He grabbed his phone and saw the sugar daddy app had sent him a notification. He opened it and looked at the pics on his profile unsure of when he had posted them, but damn they were the ones where he had attempted to look innocent and sexy.

He clicked on the little paper airplane in the corner that had a notification on it.

KTH95

I see you are new and looking for a sugar daddy, and I, a sugar baby. So get back to me when you can, doll.

[sent 2:45 p.m]