He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess..." he muttered, looking away.

I stood up on the boat and leaned over at the side, examining the water and seeing if there were any fishies in there. I got excited when I saw a salmon. "Ryuu, look!" I shouted, pointing at it. "There's a salmon-"

"Shizuko, watch out!" he shouted, trying to warn me of something. I realized that he was trying to warn me because I was dangerously on the edge of the boat, close enough to fall off of it.

Too late. I plunged into the depths of the lake. Despite my struggles, I couldn't keep myself afloat, since I didn't know how to swim. I was scared- I couldn't handle water, and at this second, I needed air. I shut my eyes quickly, suffocating from the lack of air. I was gonna die.

~Let's go visit Ryuu...~

"HOLY *beep!*" Ryuu shouted, watching in horror as Shizuko sank into the water. There was no help. They had decided to leave behind Emi, Kina, Kazu, Aya, and Yuko back at home. Ryuu took a deep breath. There was only one solution: he had to go personally to save Shizuko.

Ryuu quickly took off his leather jacket, dived into the water, and immediately spotted Shizuko. Thank god she wore orange today, since that color seemed to stand out in the water. If she had worn a color like blue, she probably would've drowned before Ryuu even spotted her. Ryuu quickly grabbed Shizuko, and pulled her up into the boat.

Shizuko coughed, choking on what seemed like seaweed.

"Are you ok?!" Ryuu asked worriedly, pulling himself onto the boat.

Shizuko nodded, shivering like crazy, half because she was freezing, half because she was terrified. Who wouldn't be? After all, she was just seconds away from death. Tears spilled out, and Shizuko hugged Ryuu tightly. "I was so scared... I thought that I was gonna die!"

Ryuu patted Shizuko's back, and muttered, like what a dependable older brother would do. "It's ok, it's ok... Everything's fine. Don't worry..."

Shizuko pulled back the hug, sniffling. Ryuu glanced worriedly at her shivering body, and muttered, "Are you cold?"

Shizuko nodded. "F-Freezing," she chattered.

Ryuu took his jacket and wrapped it around Shizuko. "Better?"

She nodded. "A-A bit..." she stammered, checks turning a bit red.

"Still cold?"

Shizuko nodded.

Ryuu sighed, and, with a tad of red on his cheeks, pulled Shizuko to him, hugging her. "Better?"

She shook her head, blushing a bit more. "Y-Your shirt's t-too wet..."

Ryuu's face turned redder as he took off his shirt, wringing the water out of it and then using it to wipe off the water tat dripped down on him. He pulled Shizuko close to him again, rewarded with a beet-red Shizuko. "Now?"

"Y-Yeah, this is fine..." she muttered, snuggling a bit closer to him. They stood like this until the boat naturally drifted to the surface, earning a lot of stares and murmurs.

"Is that girl ok?"

"She looks pretty cute!"

"Too bad she has a boyfriend though..."

"Well yeah, mister smooth-moves here IS more good looking than you'd ever be..."

~At the end, we got home safely...~

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja Joker: Finally! Done!

Ryuu: *blinks* That's it?

Ninja Joker: Yeah. What did you expect?

Ryuu: Kisses, confessions, relationships! Where are they?!

Ninja Joker: You greedy little thing! I gave you more than enough Ryuuko! *slaps* NOW THERE WILL ONLY BE JACKO!

Ryuu: ;-; Why...?

Ninja Joker: Because I'm the author and I make the story. That's why.

Ryuu: But didn't you say that the King and Queen are good together and that the Queen and Jack aren't?

Ninja Joker: *glares* That was to make you feel better.

Ryuu: Are you sure?

Ninja Joker: Don't make me kill you, both now and in the fanfic.

Ryuu: *gasps* You wouldn't...!

Ninja Joker: *smirks evilly* Yes I would.

Ryuu: I don't believe you!

Ninja Joker: Watch. I'll make sure you don't appear in the next chapter AT ALL! :3

Ryuu: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ninja Joker: *glares* Shuddup. *stabs with knife*

Shizuko: *bows* Thank you for watching. From this day forth, Ryuu will no longer appear, unless he turned into a zombie.

Ryuu: Save... me...

Shizuko: *screams a girly scream* RYUU HAS TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE!

Ninja Joker: *stabs 5 million times* Die, die, die, die die!

Shizuko: *pokes at dead body* Are you sure that it's dead?

Ninja Joker: *rolls eyes* Don't worry, we'll just lock him up in the closet. This way, if he does turn into a zombie, he won't be going anywhere... Now help me carry the body before he turns into a zombie!

Shizuko: *nobs* Ok.

~Later...~

Ryuu: *pounds on closet door* HELP! GET ME OUTTA HERE! SHIZUKO! NINJA JOKER! JACK! IKUTO! SOMEONE... ANYONE! DX