HOMEWRECKER - JiRose

Start from the beginning

"No, what? No!" She stuttered her face contorting. "I thought I was doing you and Jimin a favor."

"Is me having to leave the country doing me a favor?" I stepped forward bravely, tears wetting my eyes. Her's widened shocked by my stern change in softness to anger. "Is Jimin being closed out because of anger doing him a favor? Were your intentions doing us a favor or doing you a favor, Ms. Kang Seulgi?"

She was struck with my words. Unsure of what to do, the limelight of shame and guilt eating her instead of fame and positive attention. My jaw clenched and so did my heart, the thought of Jimin hurting, hurting me more.

"As much as I'd love for Jimin to be with me, for him to love and for us to live happily ever after, I'm afraid I can't help you." I sniffled feigning a genuine smile. "I should apologize for what I did. For sleeping with your boyfriend when he wanted someone else— spite me, right?"

"You didn't know."

"Oh so you knew I didn't know he was dating you?" I laughed maniacally, tears now dropping from my eyes. "Yet you made everyone else think I did."

"I'm sorry."

"No I am." I repeated. "Because I was so caught up in love and lust with the man so ill-fated to you that I ruined your life. So for that, I am deeply sorry."

"Chaeyoung, he loves you!"

My lips trembled and I stared at her with so much pain. I wanted her to see it and feel it. I wanted her to know how much I'm struggling because of her. Because everyone thinks I'm the home wrecker.

She is.

"Chaeyoung, I made a mistake, okay?" She was in tears, hurt not because of me but because she inflicted pain on the man we love. "I knew he wasn't strong. I knew he isn't all there but I sacrificed it all because I was selfish."

My eyebrows tied together, my stomach twisting and turning at the thought of what her words might mean. My lips parted and I felt sick.

"Chaeyoung, Jimin's suicidal— a little delusional sometimes." She cried frantically walking closer to me. "He won't come out unless it's your voice he hears. This isn't me asking you to forgive me or for you to help. It's me asking you to love him the way you've been loving him to save his life."

Jimin... the man who saved me from falling out, was falling out himself?

"What?" I whispered so quietly in sure disbelief.

"He loves you. In a span of how long you spent together, he loves you. Not me. So please, Chaeyoung."

My glossy eyes met her own.

"Save him. Because no one can but you."

.

"He's still in there."

His friend, I think I saw him in a picture. Maybe Jungkook? Bunny teeth is what really gave it away. He looked me down and up before pursing his lips and running a hand through his hair.

"This is her?" He asked towards Seulgi who sighed.

"I lied about a lot, okay?" She explained hurriedly. "She's more of a human than I am, trust me on that."

I looked down to my feet only for the man in front of me to sigh in desperation. "Just help him. I don't care who he wants, a druggie, a fucking skank— just help him."

It hurt that I was even compared to those things. It hurt to stand in front of these high horsed people when I clearly am not close to their standards. But I wasn't here for a fucking pep talk or pick a fight, I was here for the man who was breaking down into bits behind he door in front of us.