8|Scarred Memories

Start from the beginning

Grunting, Ameena used her elbows to push people aside as she approached the front of the crowd.

Jacob, the school's renowned A-grade asshole, was sitting astride Marcus's chest, a student Ameena had only caught glimpses of in the school hallway. She didn't really know him, but Jacob was a whole other story. He was a tall, beefy, loud, extroverted human with a brain the size of a walnut. Anything that came out of his mouth was either stupidity, insults or spit. Jacob's existence was Ameena's biggest pet peeve.

Despite his built structure, they had bad blood and she was never afraid to call him out for the shitty person he was. And he wasn't afraid to throw insults her way. If they had a relationship, it would be based on physical and verbal altercations.

"Fagot," Jacob taunted, bunching Marcus's collar in his fist lifting him off the ground. Marcus looked scared as shit.

"Are the rumors true that you like dick hmm?" Marcus only clenched his jaw gritting his teeth as Jacob slammed him on the locker painfully. "Do you like it when a boy sticks it up your ass?"

This was another plain example as to why she hated his guts and would've preferred if his mother had swallowed.

He was the prime spawn and indication of growth gone horribly wrong and not only that, to make it worse, he was a racist and a homophobic little cunt.

Imagine all those traits in one sad excuse of a human who had more brawn than brains.

And what angered Ameena more was the teens that stood around, gossiping as they took videos with their cameras already coming up with hashtags for their new Instagram videos. If they had more humanity and a tad bit of sympathy or even a smidge of courage they would've been able to stop it. But no, somehow taking a video of a guy being bullied seemed more interesting.

It was revolting.

 Imagine if Marcus suddenly lost his will to live.

Imagine if he wanted revenge, and found it in a pistol that his parents had somewhere. 

Another cause of school shootings because they saw the bullying daily, and did nothing to stop it.

Ameena was boiling.

"You fucking Pussy!"

Everyone stopped, the hallway plunged into silence as everyone looked around, eyes zeroing at her. Those who stood beside her moved creating a halo circle, suddenly afraid that the bully would turn to them.

See, they were afraid to become the target. They would rather watch and take a video while a person's life was being ruined, than cry and grieve later on when it was too late.

They were no better than Jacob.

The pin drop silence continued as Jacob's grip on Marcus loosened. Marcus fell to the floor thankfully but quickly scrambled to his feet and ran away without chancing a single glance back.

Jacob's hand fell to his side yet he didn't turn around, like cattle, everyone took a step back, the big bad wolf was angry.

"Your dick must me so tiny and microscopic for you to pick on someone noticeably smaller than you for their sexuality," if she was a cartoon, steam would be emitting from her ears, she was internally imaging herself smashing his head into the locker.

Let's see how he'd like it.

The fucker laughed, laughed. Ameena felt her hands clench, "Who let you off the cotton field," everyone gasped but she was expecting it, he knew jabs like those seeped into her skin.