Later that day, Balty sat next to Castiel on the couch, in his apartment.
« Why don't you talk to me, Baby? » He said, taking him in his embrace.
« Because there's nothing to say » Castiel answered in his low voice.
Balty kissed him on the forehead as he gently forced him to lay down.
« If I can't make you speak to me, at least let me make you scream » he smiled as he unbuttoned his pants and lowered his hand towards his crotch.
« Balty...No » he said, raising his chin. « Not tonight... All I want right now is to be in your arms» Castiel's eyes were pleading.
« As you wish, Babe » Though Balty's voice was filled with anxiety.
« Cassie ? » He started as he laid down next to him with precaution, trying not to hurt him.
« Hmmm»
« Did they ... I mean... they... » He had to know the truth, but he was scared to hear the answer.
« No, Balty »
« Can you swear it ? »
« I swear »
« On the children's head? »
« Balty... What did I tell you about this ? » He smiled a faint smile.
« I beg you, Cassie, swear on their lives » Anxiety filled his eyes.
« I swear on the children's lives » he sworn with a kiss.
« If they had, I'd have hunted them across the Earth and made them eat their own balls. I swear on my life »
« Is that how much you value your own life ? » Castiel was trying to be a little ironic.
« It's not funny »
« I know » Castiel's smile was now filled with sadness again.
They remained silent for a while.
« I changed my mind. Why don't you try to make me scream ? » he said as he planted a butterfly kiss on his lips.
Balty rose on one elbow.
« Cassie ? »
« I want it, Balty... I swear I do » he caressed his cheek.
Castiel let Balty love him and when he reached his own climax, something broke down deep inside, he didn't scream, he just allowed one tear run down his face.
Balty cradled him until Castiel finally fell asleep in his arms.

                                                                                              www

He woke up early in the morning; he wanted to speak to Dean... He knew he was anxious too about what happened.
« Dean »
« Balty ? Early bird today! Want some coffee? »
« Yeah, thanks. I have an appointment at 10 a.m.. I just wanted to talk to you before leaving. »
Balty saw in Dean's eyes he knew what was coming.
He told him about the previous night and saw Dean was relieved to hear about a certain thing...
« Dammit !» he said, leaning on the back of his chair. « Thanks, Balty »
« I've never felt so afraid in my whole life while waiting for an answer » the latter said, staring at his coffee cup.
« Balty? »
« Yes ?» he raised his eyes
« Why don't you tell him? »
« Tell him what ? »
« That you love him, you jerk ! »
Balty would have loved to make fun on the subject, as he was used to, but this time, his heart wasn't really up to it.
« He deserves someone better than me...I'm not the faithful type, I'm addicted to sex and all the fun with different types of pleasures and partners... I guess that's me, right ? »
« But you do love him, do you ? »
He had this little nervous giggle.
« In my own way... Sounds silly, doesn't it ? » He sighed.
« No... It's just... a pity. »
They stared at each other. Balty was about to tell him the whole truth but somehow he managed to keep it for himself.
« He's the one-man kind of guy» he just said.
« Sounds weird, put it like that » Dean smiled and drank his coffee.
« Idiot ! » Balty thought, staring at him.

www

Bobby's farm wasn't such a big compound. He had a henhouse, a few cows, a bull and an old retired draft horse. He also had a corn field stretching up the hills surrounding the valley.
Dean parked the Impala in front of the house. Jack, the old Rottweiler barked a happy welcome and suddenly froze the moment it saw Apache jumping out of the car.
Dean watched as the dogs ran away together... He looked at the vast landscape in front of him and smiled. He was a genuine city boy, but on occasions he enjoyed spending time at Bobby's farm... Like an echo of the teenager he once was.
The door opened and the old man stepped out to greet them.
« How was your trip ? »
« Nice... » Dean said as he helped Castiel step out of the car.
He'd felt the pain waking up in his ribs during the trip, but hadn't complained although Dean could see it on his face.
« Are you OK ? »
« I'm fine » he replied as he leaned on Dean's arm for a brief moment.
Dean watched him walk the steps and sighed. Castiel had been a lot quieter lately. Dean was about to burst out and thought he owed Bobby a lot for inviting them for the week-end... He looked at the far away hills and promised himself he would go to the top the next day, to clear his head. He needed it.
Jewel woke him up from his reverie.
« Daddy... Can you help me get my suitcase ? And then I can go with Bobby to see Sally's baby.»
Sally was Bobby's favorite cow, his eldest dairy cow. She had recently given birth and Jewel was eager to see the newborn.
It was a female and Bobby had asked Jewel to find a name for her as she was its official godmother. The little girl had been thinking about it the whole week and although she had an idea, she wouldn't tell anyone yet.
Surprisingly, Chadwick seemed to enjoy being at the farm, because the tension he felt at home was more than he could bear since Castiel's return.
Dean watched him walk to the house and slowly climb the steps. Bobby was also watching the boy and saw the contained anger in his eyes. He nibbled his lip. This family was losing its way and he made the wish that they would enjoy the week-end together and find themselves again.
He even thought of tampering the Impala's engine to force them to stay until everything was said and done...
« Idjit » he grumbled for himself.