Chapter-65-Back to him

Start from the beginning

"Oh. So now I've gone insane,huh?"i mocked him and he looked down embarrassed.
"Its okay ayaan. But do me a last favour."i said and looked at the picture frame of my son on the table.

I remember that time,he was sitting in my office chair and was giggling at me

I remember that time,he was sitting in my office chair and was giggling at me. He was so happy. I smiled at the snapshot.

Tears formed in my eyes.
"S..say noor..to keep my armaan safe and hap...happy. Tell her to..to get married. At..atleast my armaan will h..have a dad. Tell her that i loved her and armaan."i said and brought the glass piece close to me.

"NO ADEEL" ayaan yelled and was about to get me,but it was too late. I had already stabbed myself  in the stomach. I screamed in pain and fell down.

"ADEEL...SHIT...NO" i heard ayaan yell and engulfed me in his arms. My eyes were about to loose my vision.

I saw a blurry vision of ayaan shaking me. I smiled painfully at him and closed my eyes. This time i am gone for sure.

Noor's pov:
"Come on..eat this...don't make a fuss"i said and tried to feed him but he stood up and ran away.

"Armaan..idhar aoo...please....warna bohot maarungi(come here...or else i will spank you)"i said while chasing after him.

Being 18 months old,he has started to run way fast. He was giggling and running around the table.

"Bab...baba"i heard him say and i froze. He has been saying this since few days. At first i was shocked that he spoke his first word that too baba. But then my mind raced to adeel. How is he? He didn't call me neither did i.

I was broken off those thoughts as i felt someone tugging my shirt. I looked down and picked him up and kissed his cheek. He put his finger on my lips and smiled at me.

"Baba...ba..bab..ba"he began ranting and i chuckled at that. He's too cute.
"I promise armaan that i will take you to your baba...just please eat this"i said and pouted at him.

He has issues while eating. He looked at me and nodded,as if agreeing to it. I smiled and fed him the leftover banana pudding. He then struggled in my arms and i put him down.

He then took his favorite dinosaur toy and started playing with it. I washed off the dishes and sat down with him. I was all alone at home. Ammi was in the market and my siblings were in school. I told ammi to let me do the shopping but she refused and told me to rest because of my pregnancy.

Speaking of that,i reached my hand down and rubbed my belly. I could see the small bulge now and i smiled feeling it. This time it's different.