Chapter 108

Maggie's POV:
We walk outside, towards the car which is parking a further away from the school. "What are we doing?" I ask, confused why he would bring me out here.

„I have something for you." Damian points out, opening the passenger door. "Okey?" I chuckle, stepping closer. Suddenly my phone rings. "Sorry wait a moment." I apologize, picking up. "Hey Leah. What's up?" I ask.

„Maggie? Oh my god are you okey? Where are you?" She questions being completely out of breath. "Calm down Leah I-" I start to say but Damian grabs my phone. "She's with me." He says before hanging up. "I could have told her myself." I state, frowning.

„I know." He replies, turning around. "But that's not necessary anymore." Okey... What's going on with him right now? "Damian it's really late I think I should go home." I say, trying to find an excuse. "I'll bring you home." He mumbles, searching for something in his car.

„No problem. I think Leah's driving home now. She can take me with her." I chuckle nervously, walking slowly backwards. "You are going with me." He snaps, turning around to me.

A gasp leaves my lips as I see him holding a gun under his jacket. A gun? Oh my god. Is he? "Baby, come here." Damian says softly. My whole body covers in goosebumps as I realize who he is... It all makes so much sense now.

„You were behind the Unknown Number the whole time, weren't you?" I gulp, not being able to move an inch. "Oh hunny. Took you long enough." He snickers

„Be a good girl now and come here before I have to do something none of us want." He adds.

"You a-are a psycho. I'm g-going to scream." I stutter, starting to walk again. "I wouldn't do that baby. You know I already thought that you would be so stubborn, so I got someone who seems to be really important to you." He tells me.

"I don't believe you." I whisper. "I can prove it." He smirks, pulling out his phone. It rings a few times before he puts it to my ear. "Hello?" I ask. "M-maggie?" I hear a voice whisper. Oh my god. Is that Aaliyah? "Aaliyah?" I question, my heartbeat increasing by the second. This can't be possible...

"Maggie, don't go with him. I'm fine. Call Shawn!" She shouts. "What do you want from her?" I ask, trying to hold back my tears. "Nothing Baby. I only want you."

"If I go with you, you promise to let her free safely?" I ask. "I can't promise anything." He chuckles shaking his head. "Come on now, we don't have the whole night." He adds, pulling a white fabric out of his jacket.

„Wha-" I try to say but get silenced as he presses the cloth to my mouth. A sudden dizziness overcomes me until all I see is black.

Shawn's POV:
"Come on pick up." I mumble, waiting for Luc to answer. "F*ck." I shout, hitting the locker frustratedly. "We have to call the police." I say, dialing the number as suddenly a message pops up on my screen.
.
Unknown Number: I guess you know who I am already but did you really think you could keep your relationship from me? Too bad. Anyways you can call the police if you want but they won't find us. Also I have your little sister here ;) they would never be able to save both
.
I read it over and over again. Hoping that I'm just dreaming this all now. This can't be true. "He has my sister too." I whisper. "What? Shawn I didn't know I swear. Call her maybe he's lying." Leah says. I nod dialing the number of Aaliyah but no one answers. I call my mom.

"Hey mom. Do you know where Aaliyah is?" I ask trying t sound calm. "She said she's with a friend why?" My mom asks. "I just thought I could pick her up when I leave but never mind." I answer, hanging up.

My heart beats so fast it feels like it's going to burst out any moment. "How should we find them here? He's probably already gone. Oh god." I mutter, running my hand trough my hair.

"We have to look for them anyways.
Come on the others are going to search too. If we don't find them in 10 minutes we'll meet at the front door." Leah orders, dragging me along. She's right. Maybe they are still here. Please let them be here.

We search trough the dancing crowd, backstage, in the halls, bathrooms and the parking lot but no ones here. We all come together by the entrance of the school. All I see are worried faces. "Found anything?" I ask hopefully.

„No..." Luc answers. The others all shake her head too. "How could we let this happen. We were all there!" Shelley sobs, sitting down on the stairs. "We have no choice. Call the police Shawn. They have more chances to find her than we do." Jackson states, crossing his arms. I nod, pulling out my phone, to make a call.

„They'll be here any minute. What now? We can't just stand here! What if he hurts her or Aaliyah?" I ramble, walking up and down. "This is all my fault." I mumble, pulling onto my hair.

„Shawn, don't even start with that now. No one of us should. Yes we could have realized it sooner but-" Luc starts to say but I interrupt him. "Luc thanks for trying to help me seriously, but it is my fault. It was me who was by her side almost everyday! I should have noticed it. How dumb could I be?!" I shout the last part, making everyone around us look at me. „What?" I snap, at the people causing them to avoid my gaze again.

„Shawn, please calm down they can't be far." Leah says, laying a hand on my shoulder. "You just shut up! You could have prevented all this here!" I yell, making her flinch. "Hey, don't talk to her like that! We all should have been more careful!" Aiden points out, stepping in front of her protectively.

"Oh, he doesn't know?" I chuckle bitterly. "I guess you have a lot to talk about now. Right Leah?" I ask, looking at her. Tears start to brim in her eyes as but I couldn't care less.

If she would have told the police they could have protected her, her family and Maggie. "Where are you going?" Luc shouts after me.

"Looking for her."