Chapter 64

Maggie's POV:
"I don't care okey? I have a boyfriend so leave me alone!" I shout trough the door. He doesn't answer. Good! This is seriously all too much right now! Why does he think I would forgive him now? How should I tell Shawn? I didn't want to kiss Damian.

I just couldn't move. Shawn would believe me that right? I mean why would I have feelings for my ex? I don't have... I think I don't have feelings for him. What no! I know that I don't have feelings for him. I love Shawn!

Only Shawn. Maybe it is better if I just forget all this and don't tell Shawn. I let out a frustrated sigh as I walk up into my room.

„Maggie where's Damian?" Melody asks, coming out of her room. „He had to go home sweetie. Now go to bed and try to sleep okey?"  I say softly. „Okey Goodnight Maggie." she replies, hugging me. I lie down on my bed almost falling asleep right away.

I get woken up by something scratchy and wet on my cheek. Groaning, I turn over and suddenly hear a thud on the floor. I stretch myself before finally opening my eyes to see Muffin on the floor. „Oh I'm sorry Muffin.

Come here." I whisper and take the little cat into my arms. Wait? How late is it? I quickly grab my phone. 8:32 pm. One missed call and two messages from Aiden. Frowning, I click onto the chat.
.
Aiden: Hey Maggie, Leah's awake and she asked for you.
Aiden: She just wants to talk.
.
I sigh while rubbing my eyes. Should I go? I mean she is... or was my best friend since years.It won't hurt to listen what she has to say. I text back and quickly slip on a fresh T-shirt, put my hair into a ponytail and grab my phone.

As I look into the mirror, I notice that the bruise is already fading but still visible, so I cover it up. Quietly, I sneak out of the house. No need to wake up my sister. I just hope that Aron won't come home while I'm gone.

After about 15 minutes of driving, I arrive at the hospital. Nurses are walking around in a hurry, the familiar smell reaching my nose as I search for Leah's room. Taking a deep breath I open the door to reveal Aiden hunched over Leah, kissing her.

Noticing that I'm there, Aiden immediately pulls back looking at me with wide eyes while Leah starts to blush uncontrollably. „Sorry for... interrupting." I say, trying to hide a laugh. Their faces are priceless.

"Uh... no you didn't... umm I'll get us something to drink. Maggie you want coffee?" Aiden rambles while walking out of the door. „Hot chocolate please!" I shout after him before turning to a still blushing Leah. „Hey..." I say, sitting down on a chair next to her bed. „Hey." she replies awkwardly.

"So... you and Aiden huh?" I tease, deciding to break the uncomfortable silence. Leah's cheeks flush again as she plays with the end of her shirt. „No... I mean I don't know." she says laughing lightly afterwards. I smile at her.

„Well, I guess you know why I wanted to talk with you." she says, her gaze meeting mine. I just nod, not really knowing how to react.

„Listen, I miss you so much. I miss my best friend. What I did was horrible and stupid. I knew about your feelings but I still just thought about me. I'm so so sorry Maggie. I wish I could take it all back. Is there any chance that you will forgive me?" Leah says, sighing.

"I mean we don't have to be best friends right away. I just don't want to loose you. We could start over if you want?" she adds, looking at me hopefully.