Chapter 8

As I watch Rob crawl up the bed towards me, his eyes never once leave mine. It is almost as if his eyes are maybe my body surrender completely to his will and there hasn't even been one bit of skin to skin contact yet. I wouldn't actually be surprised if he could hear my heart beating from where he is now as I'm sure it is about to pop out of my chest any second. I don't know what it is, but there is something about him.

There is something about Robbie Williams that makes me turn in to a teenage girl who is about to see their idol for the very first time but in all the wrong circumstances. I don't know if it is the tattoos; from the chain just beneath his neck which is covered with his dark and wiry chest hair which just looks gorgeous by the way, all the way down to his two beautiful swallow bird tattoos which hit his clearly defined six-pack, or even his little cross tattoo that he has just below his hip bone.

Or could it be simply that he just my best friend for over 20 years now, who I have finally gotten back into my life as we tour around Europe visiting the biggest stadiums the continent has to offer? To be quite honest, I think it's the latter.

I'm brought out of my semi-day dream when I feel the first bit of contact between. I bring my eyes away from the ceiling to see Robbie kneeling across the end of the bed with one knee on the duvet covers and one foot still firmly planted on the ground. My eyes move even lower to where I feel the contact between us and it's then I see that he is scattering butterfly kisses across my lower legs. His hot wet breath ruffles the hair on my legs and it slightly tickles me which brings the corners of my lips into a little lop-sided smirk. The effect that he has on me is unparalleled. It's something that I have never felt before. It's new. It's different. It's interesting.

He then kneels fully up on the bed as his lips move up towards my knees as he switches between legs and continues to plant little kisses here and there. Nipping and sucking slightly as he goes. He has now added his hands to the mix as the lightly run up and down along the outside of my legs. Up towards my hips, resting for a few seconds and then back down to just above my knees. My breathing hitches slightly as my breathing becomes heavier and shorter and he moves further up the inside of my right leg. Robbie notices this and lifts his head up away from the fantastic job he is doing. A big trademark Robbie Williams grin is plastered across his face. The one that can break so many male and female hearts across the world. Not only mine but also millions more. I think that he seems to read my mind as his smile fades slightly as he hears my unsteady breathing.

''Relax, Gary. I'm not going to push you to do anything you don't want to do. If this becomes too much for you, please just say so. I'd be happy to just cuddle, Gaz'' he whispers up to me.

All I can do is shake my head for an answer.

''No..no, mate. It's OK. Plea..please do..don't..stop'' I mutter out in a shaky and croaky voice as his lips once again resume their trail upwards along the inside of my thigh as they rise higher and higher towards the top.

I feel his breath tickle the hair along the top of my entrance as his hands have now moved even further upwards and have now taken residence tightly against my hips. He has wiggles himself in between my legs, using his knees to widen my legs apart as he gets closer to me, decreasing the space between our now two naked bodies.

What? When did he get rid of his trousers and more importantly, his briefs? I know from the dressing room that Robbie and I both wear Calvin Klein briefs the majority of the time and just as I look over his shoulder, I see his trousers, socks and briefs lying across the arm of one of the plush armchairs on the other side of the bedroom. My eyes are drawn immediately but for a brief moment to his length which hangs proudly between his toned legs. Wow! He is a big boy just like myself. I think I might just have the extra inch or two though! Rob catches my attention as his fingers skip along the shaft of my length which is now throbbing in anticipation with what he is going to do next. Inside my head, I am screaming for him to do something. All this teasing is driving me insane.

He suddenly takes me totally by surprise by wrapping his hand right around my member and begins to slowly rub up and down, causing my eyes to roll back in my head and flop back into the soft pillows beneath my head. Good God, he is good at this!

I mean, being in a band like Take That, back in the day we all had our share of fun and sex and stuff and I have had many, many different women give me a handjob over the years but nothing, and I mean nothing comes close to how good Robbie does it. Maybe it's because he has had plenty of practice on himself or else he is just really good! He begins to pick up the pace which causes a low groan to slip out from between my lips.

''Do...you want..me to..stop, Gaz?'' he pants out as the concentration of sending me into a frenzied state attacks his voice.

''Noooo..no I need..need more...moooore''

It comes out as a strangled cry, as he rubs his thumb along my tip and the wetness from a bit of pre-cum which has begun to leak out. Not that he cares in the slightest I'm sure.

''Ooooohhh, Roooooobb!''

I groan loudly as the sensation runs right through my body, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and my toes extend fully.

It's then when I feel it. Rob's tongue licking the full length of my shaft. My head shoots up instantly which catches Rob off guard slightly. His mouth begins to move as if he wants to tell me something, but his eyes are filled with fire and passion, a side of Rob I have never before. His eyes are wild with passion, lust and love. Almost every emotion under the sun. It flows through me also. He makes me feel happy, safe and warm all at the same time. Swirling his tongue around a few times more, he then ducks his head and takes me almost fully into his mouth making me shout out in appreciation.

''ROOOOOBB!''

My hands fly into his hair and grab roughly. Tugging and pulling and he continues to please me in a way that I have never experienced before. He is really good at this. I mean, really good! His hand pumps the part of my length that his mouth cannot reach. I feel myself begin to throb uncontrollably in his mouth as the sweat begins to build on my forehead and also roll down along the dip between my shoulders.

''Aaarrgh Rob stop...I..I'm gonna..I..''

Then I'm gone. My head smashes fully into the pillow as the sensation of mouth on my length sends me overboard and my liquids erupt into his mouth, load after load. Pulling back a little bit, he captures it all in his mouth before swallowing every drop. WOW!

Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he crawls up the bed and gets in beside me and wraps the covers around the pair of us.

''Are you feeling relaxed now, Captain?'' he whispers against my neck as he pulls me towards him so my back is flat against his toned torso, linking his fingers together across my abs.

After a few moments of regaining my breath, I swivel around in the bed so that we are face to face.

''Rob..that was amazing. Thank you so much'' I whisper as I lean forward and peck his lips lightly, before nestling my head in the crook of his neck.

He is taller than me so we fit together perfectly like a jigsaw. Planting a kiss against my temple, he squeezes me slightly before settling down for a well-deserved sleep.

''Anytime, Gaz. Anything for the one that I love. I love you, Gary''