Chapter 17

20 minutes later we arrive at my house, tanked to the gills with alcohol and horny as two little devils. I almost fall out of the car as Robbie accidentally shoves in to me as I assume he thought I was already out the door.

''Oh shit..sorry there ba- erm..Gaz'' Rob mumbles in a slightly drunken voice as my driver James makes his way out of the car to help me, along with Rob's help, back to my feet.

''Thanks, mate. Appreciate it, Bob'' I wink at him before slinging my arm around his lower back, attaching at his hip to keep myself steady.

''Cheers James, mate. I'm off tomorrow so unless I call you, take the day off, buddy'' I say to James as I pat him on the back thanking him for the lift as always.

''No worries Gaz, but if you need me for anything just call me, yeah?'' he says and I respond with a nod as he pads off back to his side of the car, starts the engine and sets off down the road to his house.

He lives quite near me anyway so he won't long getting home. I'm drawn out of staring down the road when I feel Rob's fingers make contact with the bare skin of my lower back. It sends my heart racing, just at the simplest of touches. His fingers begin to go lower past the waistband of my ever so visible Calvin Klein briefs before I quickly grab his hand and pull him away.

''Not here Bob, you never know who could be watching. Especially as we were out on the town and are now not the two most sober lads in London, mate'' I half giggle, half slur at the man who manages to set my heart ablaze with affection even by just looking at me.

''Yeah, I guess you're right Gaz, but I can't wait for the day that I get to kiss you and...and hold your hand in public'' he whispers sexily in my ear as he slings his arm over my shoulder and begins the slow ascent up the 10 or so stone steps to my front door of my house here in Kensington.

I slide the keys out of my jacket pocket and slip it in the keyhole, turning swiftly as the door opens to my long and slightly darkened hallway. I step in over the thresh hold of the door and the automatic lights kick in and light up the hallway a little bit. I hear the door close softly behind me which makes me spin around on my heels to face the door. I'm met with a seductively sexy Robbie Williams leering back at me while he leans against the door with his hands in the pockets of his suit trousers.

His eyes burn in to my own as they radiate nothing but lust and desire. He seems to have me under some sort of spell as I'm literally unable to do anything else but feel him stare right through, almost as if he's undressing with his eyes. Not that I wouldn't mind him undressing me in any shape or form, in fact, I really want it now. Like right now!

He slowly raises one eyebrow, almost as if he's silently asking me what I'm doing still stood over here like this. My body seems to, at that point in time, click in to autopilot and my legs begin to move on their own accord. As if the only thing pulling me towards him is the sheer need to feel his fingers against my body, his hands around my waist and his lips upon mine. In a flash I'm over to him and have him firmly pinned against the door.

''Umpf..'' he lets out a low groan as I pin his hands above his head and slam my lips against his.

The un-ruling and carnal desire to feel his lips against mine takes over as it evolves in to a ferocious, passionate and ultimately knee-buckling kiss. His arms power through from my hold and latch on to my waist as I feel myself weaken at the knees. The kiss breaks momentarily which leaves us both gasping for air.

''Easy there, Gary..I've got you, babe'' he whispers to me as he rests his head against mine as we regain our breathing patterns.

''You want a drink, Bob?'' I say as I regain my composure once more and able to stand on my own two feet, this time unassisted.