Chapter 29

***A few hours later***

''So Paul and James are arriving here for 1 o'clock, right?'' Dougie says as he takes another mouthful of his Bolognese.

Nodding my head, I answer his question as I blow on my spoon of soup before devouring another mouthful. We're just enjoying a touch of light lunch in the hotel before we are collected by the boys to bring us to the San Siro. Clicking the home button on my phone, the time reads;

12:07

'Still plenty of time left' I think to myself as I finish off the soup and pull my seafood pasta in front me.

Glancing around, I see Mark and Jay deep in conversation about something tour related. Howard is too busy concentrating on his food to know what else is happening around the table. I'm stopped in my tracks when my eyes and on the man sitting next to him. Robbie. Robbie fucking Williams. The man who had almost ended my will to live about 15 years ago, but who is now the man responsible for stealing my heart in the last 3 weeks. His eyes leer back in to mine as he takes a sip from his water glass before winking cheekily at me as he turns his attention back to his chicken. I can't help but smile weakly as the butterfly feeling explodes once again in the depths of my tummy.

'Fuck me, what a feeling!'

*****

''It's absolutely massive!'' Markie exclaims loudly as we step out from the tunnel in to the cauldron that is the San Siro.

Easily one of the most famous and recognizable stadiums in the world. All I can do is nod my head in agreement as I slowly turn 360 degrees, jaw on the floor, as I take in my surroundings. The iconic stadium rising high around me as the sounds of football cheers and the images of fans celebrating with flares and football chants filling my ears.

I close my eyes for a brief moment and take it all in. The hairs on the back of neck stand on end as the realization of where we are, and what we are doing right now hits me, once more, smack bang in the face. To be able to sing our songs, to our audience is a blessing on it's own. But to be able to come to a city like this, and perform in a fucking stadium in front of 65,000 people is something that can be hard to stomach and fully comprehend at times. It's one thing having the phenomenal opportunity to do stadium shows in our own country of England and the surrounding nations, Ireland, Wales and Scotland and so on, but coming over in to mainland Europe  and perform a string of shows across a handful of countries is more than a blessing in my eyes.

''You got that right Marko, mate'' Robbie pipes up from behind me as he gazes up at the sheer height of the Colosseum-like arena that engulfed us on all 4 corners.

''This is gonna kick right off here later, lads!'' Dougie chimes in as rubs his hands together before taking a photo on his phone of the stadium.

''Right lads, we may as well and get cracking with this sound check before the venue security get annoyed with us'' I say as I head off in the direction of the stage and to warm up some vocal chords. 

*****

''Alright boys, this is it!'' I say as I stand up from the plush arm chair in our dressing room, making sure that my suit was fitted nicely and my in-ears are set.

I'm ready for action.

''First European show of the tour'' Robbie grins at me, throwing in a cheeky wink at the same time.

The hairs on the back of my neck stand up instantly as that feeling of fireworks exploding in my stomach returns once more. I can't help but blush slightly and have to force my eyes down to the ground to stop Robbie from seeing how much of an effect that he is having on me. After all, all I want to do right now is go over to him, wrap my arms around his neck and shove my tongue down his throat. That's all I want to do right now, but I can't. I guess I will just have to use my naughty side to think of a way to get me and him alone together after the show. I know that we have the rest of the tour and then after the tour of course, but I need to see him alone tonight. It has to be tonight. I have not had any alone Robbie time since 2 days ago and I need more. NOW! 

I'm soon pulled back from my semi fantasy-induced state of mine as I feel a smaller man's arm wrap around my lower back from the left hand side. Looking down to my left, I see Mark's award-winning grin in front of my eyes. It immediately makes me grin myself, and as if on auto-pilot, I lean forward and plant a big wet kiss in his hair. ''Let's do this mate'' I whisper in his ear before giving him a light pat of his bum, to which he reciprocates on me, but firmer causing a chuckle to escape my lips.

''Right so boys. Let's do this and give Italy the best fucking show they have ever seen!'' Robbie pipes up as we all wrap our arms around each and give each other the pre-show pep talk about giving it all and 100% for each and every song.

We may get tired, but that can be dealt with later. You know, the usual stuff. 

''2 minutes, lads!'' James and Paul shout in to the room as we give each other a big group hug squeeze before we split the embrace.

Walking out towards the stage, the roars from the 65,000 strong crowd fill my ear drums before Robbie slings an arm around my shoulders for the last few steps.

''Best of luck tonight, Captain. Providing it's a good show, you'll get your own private encore later on, Gaz'' he whispers in my ear.

His lips dangerously close to my earlobe, sending shivers throughout my entire body.

I don't even have the chance to reply as the 10 second countdown fills the stadium. Just before we head up the steps and head on stage, I risk a quick glance back at Robbie before I ascend the stairs. His winks at me, blows me a kiss and grabs his cock through his black trousers which immediately makes me swallow deeply. How the fuck am I going to last this concert now?!?

The roars of the crowd engulf me.

''Ciao Milano!''