Chapter 22

***2 weeks later***

***Gary and Robbie are about to leave with the rest of the boys and head to Europe for the second and final leg of the Progress LIVE Stadium Tour. How will they cope handling their budding relationship, keeping it out of the media spotlight and away from the boys? Will it be that easy?***

As I zip up my suitcase for the final time, I double check that I have everything that I need; phone, wallet, passport, laptop - all check. Good, I'm ready to get going. Being able to travel across Europe and play some of the most majestic stadiums that will hold some of our largest ever audiences along with my 4 brothers is something that I still feel truly blessed to be able to do this far along in to my career and something that I don't think I will ever get sick or tired of doing. It's one of the best things that I get to do; seeing lots of people from so many different countries smiling and laughing because they are listening to our music is just magical. Simply magical!

As I bounce down the stairs with my overly large, and probably unnecessarily over-packed suitcase, I feel the vibration of my phone against my leg. Sliding my iPhone out of my jeans pocket, I lean against the frame of the door to the kitchen as I slide my finger over the screen, unlocking it to allow me see the message. An instant smile forms on my face as I see who the message is from. I click open the WhatsApp icon, reading the recently delivered message immediately.

Sender: Rob XxX

07:10

''Morning Gaz, hope you're ready for a great few weeks on the road in Europe. 6 cities in 4 countries and a whole lot of Gary time for Robbie ! See you soon babe, hope you've packed the essentials...I know I have ;-)''

Oh lord, how does he manage to do this to me at, what time is it?

07:11

He's already managed to get me all hot and bothered. How am I supposed to manage and last two and a half weeks on the road with him, without the other boys having a hint of what's going on between us. I mean, I'm still not 100% sure as to what me and Robbie are exactly. It's not as if we have sat down and had 'the talk' or anything like that discussing where this is going.

For example, at this point, he is not my boyfriend exactly but I don't want anything to do with anyone else and I truly mean that. However, the thought of putting an official label on it, even with it just us two that know about it and for it to be between ourselves, I don't know it just seems to faze and scare me a little. But at the end of the day, I'm not going to overthink something that ultimately is still in a very early stage. Anything could happen so I'm just going to go with it and see what happens from day to day.

I'm brought out of my day dream by the sound of a car horn beeping from outside. That must be James. He's collecting me at half seven. I slip on my coat along with my scarf from the rack on the wall, take hold of my suitcase and laptop bag and head out the door. Slipping the keys in my bag after locking the door, I spin on my heel and head down the drive to where James is parked up in his black Audi A6.

''Morning Gaz, how are yeah, pal?'' he beams from the drivers seat as he swings open the door and steps out.

''Nah, stay where you are mate, just pop the boot would you, please?'' I say to him before throwing the suitcase in the boot along with my my laptop bag.

Closing the boot down, I slip in the back seat of the car.

''Morning buddy, early start this time eh? Sorry about getting you out of bed so early but we have to get to Milan for the early afternoon as we have lots of promo work to do and a bloody photo shoot to boot!''

I groan as I do up my seat belt before James turns on the ignition and the engine roars in to life.

''Ah, I know how it is, and after so many concert tours I would hope you knew how it was also, Gaz'' he chuckles at me while cheekily winking at me through the rear-view mirror.

''True mate, I suppose, but it's worth every single bit of it when we get to see all the fans smile and sing along to the songs every night'' I say to him as I fish out my phone once more and click open the Twitter icon.

Clicking to write a new tweet to my followers - I still can't fathom that I have just over 4 million followers on this thing, surely I'm not interesting, right? - I quickly decide what I'm going to write before my fingers take over and the tweet is soon materialised.

''Morning #GBarmy ! Up and out early this morning to head to Milan for the start of the Europe leg of #ProgressLIVE ! #Milano #Pizza #Gig''

Clicking send, the tweet goes off in to the twittosphere as they call it nowadays as we swing on to the motorway and head off towards Heathrow Airport where the Take That jet is waiting for the 5 of us boys along with James and Paul, our security, our stylist for the tour, and my own personal stylist now, Luke. He's been amazing for this tour just like always since he came aboard with us for the Beautiful World Tour in 2007.

After just over 30 minutes out the M4 heading west, we arrive at Terminal 5 of Heathrow Airport. James pulls up at the gate and shows the security guard his form of identification and a document showing that we have the relevant permission to go in behind the terminal to where the private planes are waiting for us.

We swing around the far corner of the main terminal building to see a beautifully sleek white Gulf Stream glistening in the July sunshine here in West London. Emblazoned on the tail of the magnificent aircraft is a big symbol of the two T's that stand for Take That.

''Jeepers, we wouldn't have wanted to have gone under the radar now would we?'' I chuckle as James pulls the car up along side the plane.

Stepping out on to the tarmac, the warm air welcomingly hits my face before I place my sun glasses over my eyes and discard my scarf from around my neck.

''Are we the first ones here?'' I ask over to the captain of the plane who is standing at the bottom of the steps to the aircraft alongside his co-pilot and two cabin crew who will look after us on our flight.

''No sir, one of your party has already boarded. The others called ahead to say they would be a few minutes late due to the traffic this morning. They should be here shortly though I believe'' he calmly replies to me to which I simply nod my head in return.

''Eh up Gaz, you go on ahead and I'll pop the bags in the storage area, mate. See you up there in a tic'' James says to me quietly as he slides in behind me to get to the boot of the car.

''You sure, mate? Okey doke, see you in a few'' I say grabbing my laptop carrier and heading off up the steps to the plane.

''Helloooo? Who's here?!'' I call excitedly as I bound up the steps to the plane to find none other, than a smiling Robbie Williams seating cross legged on the cream leather couch that lies against the windows of the jet.

''Hiya, Bob. All set, mate?'' I say happily as I place my laptop bag on the seat in the corner out of the way for later.

''Yep, all set, Gaz. Should be a nice couple of weeks on the road I reckon'' he says as he picks himself up from the sofa to give me hug.

Love a good Robbie hug me.

''Gaz..?''

''Hmmh, what's up, ma-''

I'm cut off by two lips slamming down on my mine. It only lasts a few seconds but it was tense and amazing at the same time.

''Sorry mate, just had to get a quick fix before the boys showed up, you know? God knows when I'll get to do that again with this tour back on'' he winks at me before grabbing his Costa takeaway coffee and heading off down the plane.

This tour will be...interesting to say the least. The very least!