Chapter 44

It's a slight chill that wakes me up in the morning. I'm pulled from my slumber as I feel myself reaching for the covers to protect myself from the cold. My eyes flutter open as I notice that there are no covers to grab hold of to bring me some much needed and wanted warmth. The back of my hand makes contact with my eye in attempt to rid some of the sleep from my vision before they focus slightly, allowing the bed and also the room to become easier to see. Slightly.

Looking over to my side, I see that the space that was occupied by my boyfriend - shit, can I call him that yet? Are we officially together, even though nobody outside of us two know about it? - is now left empty, but the covers have been push back down towards my feet. That explains the cold draft wafting around my naked mid-section then.

Leaning forward, I pull the overs up to my chin, enveloping me in a cocoon of warmth once more. Just as I'm leaning over to reach for my phone to check the time, I hear the soft sounds of a voice, that I could recognise even in a snowstorm, coming from the en-suite bathroom to my right hand side. A soft smile plays on my lips as I hear voice sing the soft tunes of Adele's Rolling In The Deep, which is currently dominating the charts all over the world right now, along with the steady sound of the roaring steam shower.

An idea immediately begins to form itself in my mind. I sling back the covers from my naked frame and swing my legs out over the side of the bed. Padding across the carpet covered floor, I find myself on the other side of the threshold to the en-suite listening intently as Robbie effortlessly sings the high notes of the beautiful tune. Grabbing hold of my now semi hard length - the sheer thought of him naked and wet in there in the shower is enough to get my juices flowing already -  I slowly pump up and down a few times, before slowly edging the door of the bathroom open to be met with a wall of thick steam emanating from the steam shower.

His frame is visible anywhere most of the time, but I manage to spot it through the steam after a few seconds, when some of the steam passes through the small gap in the door. I close it as quickly and as quietly as I can, so that he doesn't feel any sort of a chill. that could give my presence away. I really want to surprise him.

There's no need to strip, as I've arrived already naked - I've slept naked since I was a teenager, so nothing is going to change that now; especially when I'm sleeping with Robbie! I creep silently over to the door of the steam shower. Luckily Robbie has his back to me as he faces the wall, still belting out the song as he washes the suds from his hair. I can see his hands run over his long length which begins to stand to attention at the sheer touch of his own hands.

Hot as FUCK!

Not being able to take it any longer, I slowly pull open the door and step inside the shower. I find myself only a matter of feet away from Robbie once I quietly close the door to the steam shower. How he doesn't already know that I am here, I do not know! Deciding that the time for playing is over, I creep forward those last 2 feet and wrap my hands around his waist; one landing on his hip, while my other grasps his almost fully erect length, making him jump slightly in surprise whilst letting a low, guttural groan escape his lips.

''FUCK. Oh shit, Gary...'' he groans out as his breathing takes a deep breath.

''Good morning, sexy'' I whisper in his ear, as my hand begins to slowly pump up and down on ever hardening length; the water from the shower creating a suitable enough lube for us to use.

My hand slides effortlessly along his cock. The feeling of his long, throbbing length in my hand, along with this lean, muscular and wet frame, soon both get my juices flowing as my own member begins to raise it's head slightly. I can hear the smile forming on Rob's face as my dick continues to rise until it makes contact with the upper sections of his thighs, just underneath his arse.

''Fuck, Gary. You're so good, baby'' he moans again, leaning full back on my torso as my left hand continues to work on his throbbing cock, right hand rubbing against his chiseled 6 pack.

''You like that, babe? You going to cum for me? Eh? You going to cum for Daddy?''

Whispering the word 'Daddy', with a hint of a growl in my voice, seems to be his undoing as after only a few more pumps up and down along his cock, he throws his head back and lets out an almighty groan as she spills his load all over my hand and against the wall of the shower.

''FUCK. Oh shit. Fuck, Gary!'' he roars loudly, as he continues to shoot his massive load all of the place.

After making sure that I have basically drained him of nearly every drop of cum that he has in his body, his breathing begins to calm down a little bit.

''Robbie...that was so hot, baby. Your load is so big''

I say to him, spinning him around to face me whilst raising my hand to my mouth, licking the rest of his load from my hand and swallowing it in front of his eyes.

''You always taste amazing, Bob'' I groan before lunging forward and taking his lips against mine in a passionate exchange.

Tongues fight wildly, as Robbie's hands clamp to my waist whilst mine find their home around his shoulders, my fingers playing with the short, but wet hairs at the base of his neck. His lips soon begin to make their way down my neck and across my shoulders, as he continues to work his way down to his target; my own cock!

''I think it's time now that I return the favour, babe'' he whispers, kissing me hard once more before dropping to his knees in front of me, so that he is now eye to eye with my now fully hardened length.

My eyes close briefly before reopening again, full with fire, passion and sheer adoration for this man who kneels before, my cock in his hand and with an open mouth to boot.

''You better be ready to swallow, Rob. I have a big load built up for you..''