Chapter 55

***12 hours later***

After having a chilled morning with Robbie and the boys, and a quick 1 hour flight to Germany this afternoon, we have now arrived at the hotel for the first of our 2 night stay here in Hamburg. I grab my cases from the bag of the van and pull them towards the main entrance of the hotel. There were some fans outside the hotel, so I decided to drop my bags with the concierge and come back out to take a few photos and sign some pieces for them. There's only about 10 fans outside the hotel at the minute, so we got through them quite quickly and they were very polite. However, I'm sure word will spread as to where we are staying and there might be a little than 10 fans when we come back to the hotel after the show tonight.

I bounce back in through the door to join up with the lads as James and Paul finish up with the check-ins. I hope that we have a similar setup room wise as to what we had in Amsterdam, and if not, I hope then that we have our own rooms so that myself and Robbie can stay together one of the nights. We'll have to wait and see though.

''Alright, boys. I have the rooms here'' James says to us after handing us all back our passports for what must be the 50th time this tour!

We all go quiet as we wait for the room keys to be dished out once again. I cross my fingers in my pockets in sheer hope that either myself and Rob are sharing on our own once again, or that we at least have our own rooms.

''Now I know that ye had a great time with the big suites in Amsterdam, but this hotel doesn't have suites that size here. However, they do have suites for each of you'' James smiles up at us.

''So, you all have your own suite for the 3 stops in Germany as we are staying with the same luxury chain all the way through in the 3 different cities we are staying in''

I breathe an inner sigh of relief as I hear the words fall from James' lips.

''So, as always, myself and James will be sharing in room 413 on the 4th floor. Joining us on the 4th floor are Gary, who is down the hall in room 422 and also Robbie in room 427'' Paul says as he hands us our room keys.

''Now, the 3 boys to be my left here...'' James says as he nods to Markie, Jay and Dougie.

''..are on the floor above us, the 5th floor. Mark, you are in room 509. Jay, you're 514 and Doug, you are in 516 just next door to Jay''

Dougie immediately breaks in to giggles as he looks at Jay's reaction, who is not looking happy right now.

''Really? Next door? I'm going to hear in wanking all night now!'' he says and we all burst in to a fit of laughter.

Even Paul and James buckle themselves as they find it so funny.

''Sorry, mate. I hope the walls aren't too thin here'' Paul chuckles at him as he hands him his key.

''Ah, I'm only kidding. He'll probably not come home from the club tomorrow night anyway. You know what this man is like when he coms to Germany!'' Jay says as he playfully punches Dougie in the arm.

''What? You think there's clothes in this case? It's loaded to the brim with Jonnies, mate!'' Dougie defends himself as he turn, sends us all in to a fit of laughter again.

''Okay, okay. Let's not get too crude in the hotel lobby now, yeah? Let's all head up to the rooms, dump the bags and then meet back here for dinner around 8PM? I'll book the restaurant as it's my round tonight it seems'' Mark says, taking hold of his case once more and leading the way to the elevators to the right of the reception.

Myself, Robbie, James and Paul all file in to the same lift, whilst the other 3 head off in to the other one as they're headed to a different floor. The lift pings at the 4th floor, and after saying a brief goodbye to the lads, myself and Robbie spin around and head down the corridor in the opposite direction to James and Paul.

''Well who would have thought this? Eh? We are being royally spoilt here, lad'' Robbie whispers to me as we reach my room.

Fishing out my room key from my pocket, I look at him quizzically as his words register in my head.

''What you mean? With the suites? Sure, we get the suites in most hotels, mate''

''No. Not with the suites. As you said, that's quite standard. What I'm saying is that how lucky are we that, again, we find ourselves on the same floor, rooms pretty much side by side and the boys are on the next floor? We can play again in this hotel, Gaz'' he whispers at me, placing his hand against my bum and squeezing slightly.

I manage to suppress the groan that threatens to pass through my lips caused by his actions. I feel the slightest of twitches in my jeans as my cock decides he wants to play. Suddenly, raw desire and lust take over my body and without even knowing what I'm doing, I have the key in the door slot and shoved the door open with my shoulder.

Grabbing Robbie by the wrist, I pull him roughly in to the room after me, causing us to almost trip over the cases that we have with us. I close the door and shove him up against it.

Growling against his chest, I utter the words that I know will have him under my control in a heartbeat;

''Get on your knees, Rob. On your knees now and make me cum!''