Chapter 47

***Hours later; 3:30 AM***

''Get your hand off my arse, whoever it is!'' Mark cries out as we all pile in to the back of a taxi after a wild and alcohol-fueled night out.

The night has been a major success. We had our own little area in the corner of the club. Nobody basically knew we were there, and we were able to dance the night away and drink to our hearts content. I currently find myself wedged between Robbie on one side of me and Mark on the other, with Jason and Dougie sitting across from us in the back of the cab. We told Paul and James that they were more than welcome to join us, but not as security. They politely declined and went for some drinks in town as they wanted to be fresh for the morning and the security check of the stadium before we headed there for sound check in the afternoon.

''Oh shit, sorry Markie...nice bum though..'' I hiccup at him, leaning to my left and aiming to plant a kiss on his cheek.

Just as I get to his face, he spins his head around to face me, and my lips make sharp and brief contact with his.

''Gaz! What are you like?'' he giggles, as the feeling of his lips linger on mine for a moment.

All I can do is blush heavily for a few moments, before I feel a hand slide down the base of my back and fingers dip underneath the waistband of my briefs.

Robbie.

My breathing hitches ever so slightly, but I managed to cover it up with a small yawn before speaking again.

''Sorry mate, went for your cheek, but..but you mooo...moved, mate..''

I slur at him slightly as Jay and Dougie giggle relentlessly as they watch the aftermath of my drunken escapades. Soon, the booming fits of giggles from both Jay and Howard take over the taxi and even the taxi driver has to take a look in the rearview mirror to make sure that everything is ok.

''What are ye two laugh...laughing at over the..there?'' Mark hiccups slowly, as he tries to get the words out.

''You two snogged!'' Howard chokes back though his laughter.

With those words being said, Robbie head flies up from the head rest and spins around to stare at me. Fire burning through his eyes.

''What?!'' he demands, but not in a way that would spark confusion and questioning, more of a way that implies 'how the hell?', or so it would seem.

You never know with Robbie. Immediately, I wave my hand in his face, indicating that it's nothing to worry about. Which it absolutely isn't in one bit at all! Why would there be anything for him to worry about? The only thing that he will need to worry about, is me sucking his cock so hard later on, that we will have to try and not blow his load in to the back of my throat within the first 2 minutes!

The laughter follows us all the way back to the hotel from the club, and before we know it, we are pulling up along the curb and stepping, or rather falling out of the taxi.

''Woah Gaz, up with yeah, mate..'' Dougie says, as he heaves me back to my feet as I find it almost impossible to control the laughter.

We somehow manage to get through the lobby of the hotel and over to the 2 lifts without attracting to much attention. Piling in to the same elevator all together, we cram ourselves against each other as Mark hits the button to bring us up to the top floor. I try to turn around, but I immediately stop myself. Why? Well, the reason why I stop myself from turning around is due to the fact that a certain Robbie Williams has strategically placed his hand up against my ass cheek and began to massage my bum oh so brilliantly.

Even though I highly intoxicated right now, I manage, using every single ounce of will power that I have in me, not to moan at the contact, but just when I think that the torment was over and could not possibly get any worse, he stands himself up from leaning against the wall of the elevator and presses his midsection in the base of back.

I feel him immediately. He's rock hard. His length must be threatening to rip through his trousers. He positions himself behind me so perfectly, that I can feel the tip of his cock rest against the top of my briefs and make contact with my skin just underneath the hem of my shirt. 

'Fuck me, why does he have to be such a tease?!'

Exactly, that is what he is, and I will be fucking the shit out of him when I get him back to our suite. I'm in a filthy Barlow mood tonight and I want nothing more than to have rough, passionate and filthy sex with this beautiful creature behind me.

The door of the lift finally pings to signal our arrival at our floor. We basically fall out of the elevator as we are that pissed before saying our goodbyes and heading off in different directions; Mark, Jay and Dougie howling with laughter at one of Doug's presumably crude jokes, and Rob slings his arm around my shoulder as we pad down the corridor towards the door to our own suite.

The door closes behind us as we walk further in to the main living area of the suite and I make a beeline immediately for the bar that is stocked up just to my liking. I confidently stumble over to the bar and after searching around for about a minute or two, I manage to produce a bottle of red wine and two glasses. Placing them on the table to the side, I spin on my heels as I head off on the hunt of a bottle opener, but before I even get 2 feet in front of me and in the general direction of the kitchen, my feet find themselves glued to the floor and I'm not able to move any further.

My eyes lock with his from across the living area here in our suite. I'm stopped dead because in the mere 90 seconds in between us entering the suite and me having managed to produce that bottle of wine, I find myself left open mouthed and staring wide eyed at an almost naked, and by the looks of it, extremely horny Robbie Williams. I'm pretty sure that he can hear me swallow, as I stare at him in mostly sheer awe and admiration, and somewhat a little bit of surprise as he stands before me in nothing but his birthday suit, stroking his long, thick and rock hard cock that has me instantly drooling at the mouth.

''Don't act like you're surprised, Gaz..'' he calmly speaks before striding over to me.

''You're way too overdressed for my liking, mate. Let's change that..'' he speaks calmly before shoving his tongue down my throat.

This is going to be fucking amazing!