Chapter 25

***5 Minutes Later***

I pop my wash bag inside before zipping up my gym bag just as there is a knock on my hotel room door.

''Yep, coming now, mate. Just grabbing my phone..'' I call over my shoulder as I pad around the room and unplug from my phone from the charger after getting a few precious minutes battery charge to keep it topped up.

The batteries on iPhones are utterly shit. I honestly don't understand how they have such a premium price when the full battery lasts about 25 minutes max! Ah but silly lads like myself are still going to buy them, aren't we? 

***Bang Bang***

There's another knock on my door.

'Man does this fella have any patience at all?'

''Alright there, Bob. Hang on, mate!''

I say a little pissed miffed this time as I scurry over to the door quickly to open it as fast as I can before this man has a panic attack or something! Swinging open the door, I'm almost knocked on to my bum by a full pelt Robbie Williams charging through my door.

''Woooaahhh ey up, mate...'' I say as I close the door quickly and lean on the door handle for support and to help me get my balance back!

Once I've settled down, I look up and see a stone-faced Robbie looking back at me. He looks serious. I know I can't have done anything wrong. I mean, we only just got to our rooms about 10 minutes and already played more than footsie and had a snog on the plane today so I know I haven't done anything to upset him.

''What's the mat-'' I begin to ask him what the problem is, but I'm cut off as I see him burst in to laughter and flop back on to my bed in the middle of the hotel room.

He waves his hand in front of his face indicating for me to not say anything, as he fights for enough oxygen to allow him to speak properly. 

''Sorry Gazza, so sorry, mate..'' he manages to splutter out as he continues to giggle whilst laying flat on his back in the middle of my bed.

''I was looking out the window, and I think some fans saw me and then they rushed in to the hotel, so I legged in from my room as if they got in they would surely come and corner me!'' he laughs out loudly as he clutches his stomach as he continues to giggle.

Why does he have to be all cute and adorable when he laughs like that? He is sending me insane and he doesn't even know and all I want to do is grab his chubby little cheeks and slam my lips on to his, but I know that if I do that, I'll get distracted and I need to go for a run in the gym, as this fitness regime needs to be kept up. Besides, if Robbie and I play our cards right, we'll be able to sneak off together later and maybe have a second work out of our own if we're lucky. Thinking of that instantly brings a smile to my lips as I pad over to the bed and sit down at the bottom of besides Rob's jean covered and huge legs.

''Alright Rob, mate'' I say as I place my hand on his thigh, squeezing slightly before rubbing my hand up and down along the dark blue material, feeling the muscles in his leg as I go.

'I wouldn't mind being in between those later' I naughtily think to myself as very dirty images flash through my mind at the thought of Robbie's big, strong legs wrapped around my waist as I plow deeply in to him.

''What's up, Gaz?'' I hear Robbie say quietly.

I look up and see his eyes leering straight through mine, as if he's looking straight through and deep in to my soul. My Lord, this man has the ability to weaken me immediately and the worst part about it all, if there even could possibly be a bad thing about it, is that he knows he has that power over me. I manage to shake myself out of the dirty imagination that currently swirls my mind.