"Juvia is here!" Juvia said making a dramatic entrance. We all laughed.

"You look nice Juvia-San." Wendy said.

"Juvia thinks Wendy looks nice too." Juvia said.

"Thanks." Wendy said.

"Is everyone ready?" Erza asked entering the room

"Is everyone ready?" Erza asked entering the room. We all nodded. "Then let's head to school." She said.

"Juvia thinks that Erza looks nice." Juvia said.

"Thank you Juvia." Erza responded.

We all grabbed our bags and headed to school

We all grabbed our bags and headed to school. I sent a text on our group chat.

Lucy: Are you guys ready to enter and be beat up?

Juvia: Juvia is never ready but she'll brace herself

Wendy: I hate this

Erza: We should be used to this it happens everyday but I agree with Wendy, I hate this.

Levy: Here we go.

We took out our slates and I opened the doors and we all entered.

"Oh look it's the dumb girls, literally." Said Adam Smith he was part the most popular group in the school was standing near the door. The members in this group were George Brooklyn, Jack Parker, Adam Smith, Gregory Smith, And Kyle Oscar. Since we didn't talk we were 'mute' and another word for that is dumb and people used that word to make fun of us. We just ignored him and walked past.

"Hey I'm talking to you." Adam said standing in front of my way. The rest of the group was standing in front of my friends, George in front of Erza, Jack in front Juvia, Gregory in front of Levy, and Kyle in front of Wendy. 'Excuse us but we need to get to our lockers'  "How about no?" Adam said. My phone buzzed.

Wendy: What should we do? What should we do? WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!

Lucy: Wendy you need to chill

Levy: We need to make a plan.

"Hey we're talking to you!" Gregory Smith said. We ignored him.