Prologue

"Elsa? You mean the one from Frozen?" Said Emma just as they discovered that the Snow Queen was causing trouble in Storybrooke.

The gang had to solve the problem and deal with an unexpected winter that threat with the lives of the residents. As usual, Rumplestiltskin had met her in the past and ended up in not so good conditions, which created Elsa's rage. It was a relief that, all in all, she wasn't a villain but a desperate sister trying to find her lovely Anna, which she did back at the Enchanted Forest with some magical help.

Robin, Marian and Regina had a rough time. There were discussions, broken hearts and finally a decision. Robin picked the way where he could be with her one and only true love: Regina. Marian stayed in Storybrooke and spent time with Roland. It was obvious she wasn't very comfortable with Robin's decision, but she respected it.

As Mary Margaret and David's place had welcomed a new member, Emma and Henry moved to a small house near the dock. No more crowded apartment.

Most important, Killian had brought Emma's walls down. They began getting closer to each other after the passionate kiss they shared when they returned from the past. Of course there were some big obstacles in their way, some that even seemed to be unfixable, but nothing that true love couldn't overcome.