Chapter 15

[Killian]

I scrunched up my face. Did she really mean it? Getting the Jolly Roger back? What we needed was to get back to Storybrooke.

"Emma... We can't lose time. Forget the ship and open the portal here" I said.

"But your ship is right there!" She replied pointing at the ocean "Besides, the rest of the crew is either dead or looking for supplies, not in the ship"

"Listen. I don't need the Jolly Roger anymore" I put my hand and hook on her forearms.

"Killian, maybe this is gonna be the only opportunity to take it back" She began to make those puppy eyes. Damn it. I couldn't say no to that.

"Fine. Let's take it back" I finally agreed. Emma smiled pleasantly before keeping the magic bean in one of her pockets. "Let's get moving then, it's a long way back to the ship"

"Who says we're going by foot?"

"Emma what do you-"

Swush!! A cloud of white smoke surrounded us and suddenly (more like magically) Emma and I were standing right in the Jolly Roger. She had finally managed to do the transportation spell and succeeded.

"The perks of being the savior's fiancé" I said grinning. She winked at me.

We took a look around the ship to find out there were two men sleeping. Emma used once more her magic and transported them to the island, we weren't bad enough to make them walk through the plank.

"Easy as that" Emma said leaning back her elbows on one side of the ship "All yours again"

I walked to her smiling.

"You mean ours" I continued.

"Wait, are you saying-"

"The Jolly Roger is yours as well" She beamed. I took her hand in mine as I caressed it. Emma took out the magic bean.

"Ready to go home?"

"I've always been ready"

She threw the bean to the ocean. I ran to the rudder and made the way right into the portal. Emma joined my side as she sighed excitedly. The sound of the waves crashing was really strong, just like when the tide is high.

"Hold on tight, love!" I yelled as the Jolly Roger entered the portal.

After some minutes, the ship landed in calmed waters. The rays of the sun were illuminating the day again. I was so happy to see the daylight.

"We're back" I said joyfully after catching sight of the town.

Emma ran to me and put her arms around my neck. I kissed her head as I put my hand on her waist.

Once we were on land, we reunited with the rest of the gang. They felt relieved to see us after disappearing for two days.

"Two days?" Emma asked "It felt like a month!"

When I told them I had my memories back, Mary Margaret and David hugged me. At first it was awkward, but I felt proudly to say they were also my family.

"It's so nice to be back" I stated "Mentally and physically" we all laughed.

After that I went to Gold's to ask for apologies.

"Killian" Belle said "We forgive you. It wasn't you the last time" she smiled gently.

"It's just that I feel terrible"

"Don't be" Rumple continued "We're... Family after all. Aren't we?"

Whoa. Did he just said...?

"We are" I grinned and stretched out my hand. Rumple smiled back and took it.

It was all over. No more merchandisers or bloody islands. We were safe and sound in our Storybrooke surrounded by kindred people.

Emma and I arrived to her house later that day and without saying anything we both lied on the bed and fell asleep, my arms wrapping her body and her head placed on my chest. We were tired as hell.

It wasn't until four p.m. when I opened my eyes and saw my princess, my Emma. She still had her head on my chest.

I admired her for some minutes and realized that I wanted to wake up every single day for the rest of my life with Emma by my side.

She opened her eyes slowly as she gave me a tender smile.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" I replied pushing back gently a lock of her hair.

"It feels so good to be back... And sleeping in a comfy bed makes it even better"

"Aye. I hate to sleep on the ground surrounded by plants and damned animals" I replied chuckling.

"That's not gonna happen again" she continued, passing her fingers through my hair "No more villains, fights or hostile situations" Emma smiled.

"We still need to do something, love"

Emma sat and stared at me with curious and confused eyes.

"What?"

I sat as well and kissed her passionately, placing my hand behind her head. I pushed her gently, making her to lie on the bed again. After finishing the kiss I said:

"We need to get married"

***********

Hey guys!!! I got some news...

This fic is coming to its end. Next chapter will be the last one, along with an epilogue. I hope you liked this chapter and get ready for the finale :)

Love you all!!!!