I'll protect you (Fluff)

Red was doing her job as usual, as she walked down the long hallway. She was on her way to deliver her packages to the lungs. While she was walking, she began to think of the White Blood Cell she met. She started to blush when she thought about the time where he saved her.

"What's wrong with me?" She asked herself while shaking her head. Why was she thinking about him so much? It's not like they would ever run into each other again. She was about to enter the capillary when suddenly the ground started to rumbled.

She shrieked as she fell to her bottom, dropping the boxes she had. She noticed something coming out of the crack of the ground. A pathogenic cell slides through the crack, grinning fiercely.

"Oh no." She gulped. She slowly backed away from it.

"Hello little Red Blood Cell." It said. It slowly crept closer to her.

"G-Get away!" She stuttered, backing away more further.

"Give it up. You're trapped. No one will save you." It smirked at her. She shut her eyes and cried. This was it. She was going to die right here. It's not like anyone was gonna miss her or anything.

The germ aimed it's claws at her. She closed her eyes, awaiting for her fate, when suddenly it never came. She slowly opened her eyes and and gasped. White Blood Cell was in front of her, blocking the germ with his knife.

"You!" The germ growled.

"W-White Blood Cell!" She stuttered.

"Stay behind me." He told her. She nodded as she stayed behind him. White began to fight the germ, his knife clashing the germ's claws.

"Why save this useless little Red Blood Cell? She's just like the others, defend less, and weak." It asked him. White just smiled as he pointed his knife at him.

"Because she means a lot to me. I won't let you hurt her!" He growled as he slashed the germ. The germ screamed as blood splattered all over the place. Red froze as she watched White wipe the blood off his uniform. He then turns towards her.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. She blushed as she looked away.

"Y-Yes!" She squeaked. There was an awkward silence between the two until Red began to speak up.

"Thanks for saving me." She said while fumbling with her hands.

"I was just doing my job." White said, turning away with a small blush.

"No, I mean, you saved my life a lot of times. I am really thankful." She said, walking closer to him.

"I-It's no problem." He nervously replied. He stood there awkwardly, not knowing what else to say, until Red suddenly went in for a hug.

"R-Red!" He shouted surprisingly.

"Hey, White Blood Cell?" She looked up at him.

"Y-Yes?"

"Do I really mean a lot to you?" She asked. White blushed madly as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Yes, you do." He replied. Red's eyes glowed and smiled. She rest her head onto his chest.

"Oh. and White? Will you keep me safe?" She asked, her honey colored eyes staring into his black ones.

"Yes." He simply says. He blushed as felt her cuddle into his chest. He patted her head and pulled her closer.

"I'll protect you."

AN: Sorry if this sucks and it's really short, I've only seen two episodes so far but I am planning to watch the rest this weekend.