"Oh my Goooood!" Corny pixelated explosions went off around their faces as they screamed in black and white. It was interesting to watch the final project when you had been around to film it, the finished product more snazzy and whimsical than the live version. Some little quipps you remembered didn't make the cut, but that was all in the name of a cleaner video. There was no doubt that it would be just as funny, if not better.

As the video progressed, you chuckled childishly as the drawings got progressively worse and worse, the images looking the same in terms of terribleness. Before you knew it, they were reciting their goodbyes, multiple pop ups appearing in the corners at the end. You had a big goofy smile plastered on your face, your hands clapping involuntarily as you admired the finished results. "Whoa, and I helped them film that too!" You cried out to nobody in particular, feeling overwhelmingly happy for some reason.

You had helped them film a video. You had helped two famous celebrities film a video.

No, scratch that. Your two friends had let you help them out. Honestly, it felt amazing to be apart of this. For some reason, a pleasantly pure warmth began to weld up in your heart when you thought of these two dorks as your friends. You were happy for them and so incredibly proud; what amazing people they were.

When the video was done, you scrolled down towards the comment section in curiously, wondering what insight their many fans would give. Your eyes scanned the staggering amount of comments, reading each one and trying to understand what each one was saying.

Ladydoorcorp: "Oh my god, I'm literally dying. PLEASE HELP xD!"

Peeoncarl08: "Sorry to say this Phil but... I think Dan won that one"

AniMalcrossGirl: "They're both struggling so much it's too cute omg"

Washrinserepeat:"I wish I was that piece of paper"

DaddyDannywut: "Phil: Ahaha, mine doesn't look quite right

Dan: ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS THIS IS MUSEUM WORTHY ART FIGHT ME"

AllMightisdad: "Yes dads, draw me like one of your french, sad, emo, MCR pigeons uwu"

ImaKiribakushipper: "Wonder who was on the other side of the camera? Dan seemed to be looking over there for a good majority of the video. Jus saying"

Huh. This one comment had an acceptable number of likes to it, the amount of replies just as hefty. You clicked on it, seeing what everyone else was thinking.

Destialcito: "Ikr?"

PhilLdefencesquad: "Yeah he was doing that, hmmmmmm?"

Clapclapmemereview: "Real question is it a girl cause that would explain it"

Liketheseusernames: "Omg I'm not the only one who noticed"

Birbpatrol0w0: "Wonder why tho"

Dan had been looking over to the side a bunch? You backtracked the video, focusing more on Dan than anything else in the video. Just as the comments had said, he kept looking over to the side whenever a new drawing idea was proposed; where he was looking was the exact spot you stood.

Yes, you did recall that he kept looking at you throughout the whole recording, catching you off guard and causing light little butterflies to restlessly flies in your stomach. Yet you didn't know he had done it that many times! Just the thought of it sent a blush across your face as you shyly placed your hands on your cheeks in something similar to embarrassment? You didn't know what it was, but the emotion did make you blush more furiously.

One comment in particular made your face erupt in a volcanic flush-

PhilgoesYEET: "omg heart-eyes Howell. Legit he had heart eyes, I repeat this is not a FUCKING drill people!!!! :O"

Heart eyes? Was that what they called it? You leaned forward, eyes straining and heart thumping as you looked for his supposive "heart eyes" on the screen. Without any warning, Dan had turned his head to look directly at the camera, his eyes locking with yours. Your breath caught in your throat as you jumped back in surprise, accidentally hitting the spacebar during your fright. The video was now paused, his gaze burning into you as your felt another wave of molten flushes engulf your features. Unable to bare this torture much longer, you quickly closed the browser, revealing your favorite laptop background.

You sat quietly on the couch, your breathing labored as you cupped your hand in front of your mouth. The pesky blush was still aflame across your features, your body hot and fluttery. It was impossible to think straight, your mind speeding like race cars in a confusing brain Grand Prix. What was wrong with you? No seriously, what the fuck was wrong with you?

A steamy blush stuck to your face, ravenous butterflies gnawing away at your stomach, countless images of a certain british boy running through your head? This was too much to take in, it felt like you were about to combust at any moment with how stressed out you were becoming.

Okay, calm down (Y/N). Let's just think this through rationally. You cleared your throat, removing your hand from your mouth as you took in a deep breath, thinking up a mental checklist as you tried to approach the situation as logically as you possible could.

Your face is red and you feel very hot and weak. This could be another sickness about to get you; perfectly logical solution to this. Yet something in the back of your mind laughed, telling you to move on to the next clue.

Okay, you feel a light, tickling sensation in your stomach whenever you see Dan. Again, this could be completely coincidental and instead another sign of a sickn- Another bout of laughter in the back of your consciousness, practically ready to lash out with a snarky comment.

You didn't like the last thing you were going to have to evaluate. Then again, maybe you secretly were. My mind... is flooded with him. Not Dan and Phil, just specifically Dan. Yes, I think of Phil as one of my friends -Dan too-, but the feelings are different? They're different; one makes me feel sick to my stomach.

It turns out that you were right all along. Everytime you ruled out these feelings as a sickness, you weren't so far from the truth. It took you a little bit to realize what it meant exactly, but you had finally figured it out. Congratulations, you had made a huge breakthrough that morning.

And boy did it scare the shit out of you.

"Oh my God, I'm lovesick. I've... I've fallen for Dan?"

You felt like an idiot, realizing how dense you had been up to this point. The flutter you got in your chest, the warm feelings you got whenever you were near him, the way your smile hardly faltered beside him? Holy fuck, you were smitten with the brit.

Smitten with Britian, heh. Wait, now's not the time to make a joke about this. I'm in serious trouble

—And I have no idea what to fucking do.

Once again, congratulations. It had taken you so long to come to this conclusion. Now the only this you had to worry about was everything. God Dammit, what do you do now?  

A/N: Tis a little short this time around, sorry about that. I'm quite the busy bee right now! :)