Practice Maybe? (Part 1)

Hey everyone, I am SOOOOO sorry about this REALLY late update! I have been really busy and have not been having any good ideas but i have one today!!!!!!!!! ENJOY! :)

Orlando and Johnny (who is wearing his boxers for some unknown reason) sitting on a couch backstage eating borritoes SHOUT OUT TO @_RANDOMRANCH_

Orlando: Johnny, i have been wondering....

Johnny: how i came about such a sexy jar of dirt? *holds up his dirt and grins*

Orlando:..........no, that was not what i was wondering

Johnny: Oh, it must be that you are wondering how to do this fabulous hairstyle *runs his fingers through his dreadlocks* Well, i'm sorry but you  cant wear this style! I am the only one who can pull it off.

Orlando: That was not what i was wondering.....i dont even like your hair style....its too.....1987

Johnny: Well........

Orlando: As i was saying

Johnny: Then it must be that you are wondering how i came about with these be-a-u-ti-ful beads. *fingers his beads* I got em at Goodwill (a thrift shop)

Orlando: JOHNNY WOULD YOU LET ME FINISH!!!!!

Johnny: Was that not it?

Orlando: No! That was not it!

Johnny: Oh, I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!

Orlando: *rolls eyes*

Johnny: It must be that you are wondering where i got my tattoo done *takes off  his shirt revealing a tattoo on his back* SEXY AINT IT!!!????!!!!????

Orlando: *stares* uhhhhhhhhhh

Johnny: You just cant get enough can ya?

Orlando: YOU KNOW WHAT!?!?!?!? PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON!!!!

Johnny: Do you not think that i have a sexy back?

Orlando: NO YOU DO NOT HAVE A SEXY BACK!!!!!!!

Johnny: Well......my fangirls think i do

Orlando: They probably think you have sexy feet.

Johnny: I DO!!!! *removes shoes and holds his foot up*

Orlando: *inches away* Please! Put your shoes back on!!!!!!

Johnny: too sexy for your eyes?

Orlando: JUST QUIT IT!!!!!!!!!

Johnny: Fine....as you were saying?

Orlando: *rolls eyes but continues*  As i was saying, i have been wondering if you have noticed that Pearl is actually acting......sane.

Johnny: *puts on serious face* yes....i have noticed.

Orlando: It is starting to scare me. I feel like she is plotting something.

Johnny: Well I dunno,i found her putting some fertalizer into my dirt, which is very kind of her.

Orlando: *rolls eyes*

Johnny: Hey, dont judge

Orlando: *sigh* well i am still concerned

Johnny: Dont be! I think she is finally coming around! THERE IS HOPE FOR HER YET!!!!!!!

Me: *enteres and sees Johnny without his shoes and his shirt and wearing his plaid boxers* Uhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Johnny: *looks at Orlando* See Orli? She just can't take her eyes of my sexiness.

Orlando: ...........