Leash Dat Llama

Orlando and I are sitting backstage and I am trying to convince him to read a few of my favorite books.

Orlando: Oh yes, walk into a wardrobe...that's totally normal.

Me: -_- Fine....I guess the Chronicles of Narnia isn't your thing...

Orlando: nay *sips tea becuz we be British*

Lord Farquad: *enters kicking Georgie* MLAAAAHHH

Johnny: NO! Dear, be nice! Georgie really is great. You will see that soon enough.

Lord Farquad: *still kicks Georgie* MLAAAAAAAHHHH!

Johnny: *desperately tries to grab Georgie but Lord Farquad ends up kicking him in the head. Johnny yelps* DEAREST!!!!

Me: *to Orlando* Are you seeing this?

Orlando: *sips his tea calmly* He had it coming.

Me: You don't say...

Johnny: *grabs a leash* I hate to do this to you honey, but if you dont be nice...

Me: *nudges Orlando* Please tell me not all husbands put their wives in leashes.

 Orlando: Naw, they don't. *offers me a cookie* Crumpet?

Johnny: *tries to put the leash around the llama's head but she struggles violently against him* MY LORD FARQUAD!!!!!

Lord Farquad: *begins to drag Johnny around the room*

Johnny: STAY BLOODY STILL!!!!!

Me: Woah...this...this is intense!

Orlando: *somehow managed to get a bag of popcorn and is munching away* This...this is entertainment.

Johnny: *after many struggles, manages to tie Lord Farquad to a chair. * *wipes his brow* *notices me and Orlando sitting there*

Orlando and I simultaneously: Sup?

Johnny: *notices Orlando's tea, grabs it and takes a swig* 

Orlando: BRRRUUUUHHH?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! 

Johnny: EWWWWWW!!! WHAT THE FRODO WAS THAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Orlando: MY FRICKEN PEPPERMINT TEEEEAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Johnny: I WAANTEDDD RUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Orlando: SINCE WHEN IN THE BLOODY SPAN OF TIME THAT YOU HAVE KNOWN ME HAVE I EVER....EVER DRANK RUM?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Me: *interrupts before Johnny and Orlando can go into a full-heated argument* Ummm....I think Director has a couple barrels of rum hidden away.

Johnny: *with an evil glint in his eyes* Wonderful.....