No Matter Where We Go, No Matter What We Do

Becca's POV

I walked back downstairs hours later after getting a shower, pulling myself together, and getting dressed. Well if a Dawgs hoodie and sweatpants counted as getting dressed. My hair pulled up in a top knot keeping it out of my face. I had cried myself back to sleep after Chase had left. When I had woken up I just prayed that I was at least cried out for a day or two. I shifted my phone to my other hand wincing as I looked at the screen. A set of blue eyes narrowed at me while a pair of pink lips twisted up in a frown.

"Becca Lynn Gilbert!" Caroline snarled glaring at me. "You forget to tell me something!"

"It's complicated Caroline," I mumbled flopping down on the huge couch with a sigh. "So nothing to tell right now."

"Bull shit," she grumbled rolling her eyes at me. "I got the whole scoop from Amber." She tapped a nail on her chin as her eyes narrowed to slits. "Chase popped the question...finally. Thank God. You say yes. Everyone goes to bed all A-okay. He wakes up the next morning to find you gone. Brantley won't tell him where you are yet. Big brawl. Which she says all three of you are in deep shit for by the way. I am assuming that by the puffy, bloodshot eyes he has found you."

"Yes," I grumbled as an evil smirk spread across her lips. A face with black paint on the cheeks, and a backwards hat appeared over her shoulder. Could make out the camouflage shirt.

"Need a pillow to sit on yet?" Luke asked with an evil grin. "Because I know I would have beat your ass over it."

"Eat a dick Luke," I growled back as Caroline smirked.

"Oh no sweets he's all about...." she said with a laugh as I covered my ears.

"Don't finish that!" I whined. Another face popped up dressed similarly to Luke with that trademark smirk on his lips.

"Now, now Becca," Jason said with a laugh. "Can't handle a little sex talk? What's this I hear about you saying yes then running away? Woman...I never ever figured you for a chicken shit!"

"Riigghhhtttt..." Caroline drawled with a giggle giving Jason a high five. I turned my head a little as tears of frustration brimmed again. I bit my lip trying to keep them in. This was the last thing I wanted to discuss with these three.

"Becca...." Luke said quietly. "Look at us."

"No," I whispered shaking my head. A low growl sounded from Caroline. I sighed as a sniffle slipped out. I focused my watery eyes on the three concerned faces staring back at me.

"That's what it is isn't it sweetheart," Luke said giving me a soft smile as I nodded my head. "You are terrified."

"Yes," I muttered hanging my head. "So much could go so, so wrong."

"Or everything could all go right," Caroline said softly as Jason gave me a wink. "Marriage isn't easy honey. Then you throw in the lifestyle we all have, and you do have to dig a little deeper. You two would have it double. But there isn't a doubt in my mind that y'all could do it. You both love each so much Becs. Fall and let him catch you."

"She's right," Luke told me sternly as he glared at me. I was so used to goofy Luke that I shrank back a little. "The long and the short of it Becca is that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You talk about things as they happen. Double check schedules and make sure they mesh the best you can. Hell, from what Amber was telling Caroline you are going out of the road with BG anyhow. The best way for you to get your feet wet on this darlin. Y'all have a kick ass manager that realizes your family comes first. Set a time frame that y'all won't go without seeing each other. Whether it's a week or three days. Then stick to it unless things just can not be shuffled. They usually can."