Flashback: On Tonight: Part III

Becca's POV

I bit the inside of my cheek trying to keep a whimper in as I looked to the front door. Chase was leaned against the door frame in a pair of worn jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt pushed up his forearms, backwards hat, and barefoot. Gathering up my courage, I walked around him and stepped into the darkened house. A lamp on in the living room was the only light other than the moonlight filtering in. I shrugged out of my jacket laying it on the table near the door. I heard the locks flick quietly before a hand settled on my shoulder warming my cool skin and a hard chest pressed against my back.

"I can call Miranda and try and sweet talk her into coming back," Chase rasped in my ear softly. I felt shivers run down my spine as his soft lips brushed against the lobe. "Bec.."

I whirled around raising my hand up covering his mouth as his blue eyes widened looking down at me. I placed my other hand in the middle of his chest pushing back slightly. In his surprise it didn't take much to move him allowing me to back him up against the wooden door. I shook my head no as I pressed closer molding my chest to his. Sliding my hand off his mouth then wrapping it around the back of his neck pulling his head down. The moment my lips brushed against Chase's my entire body felt like it was on fire that had nothing to do with the tequila I had been drinking earlier.

Both long arms snaked around me making sure there wasn't an inch between us as his tongue traced along my lips teasing before slipping in to tangle with mine. Seemed I wasn't the only one who had been drinking tonight as I tasted the hint of cinnamon. I gripped his hat tossing it to the floor sliding my fingers into his hair tugging just how I knew to earning me a quiet moan. Fingers dug into my hips lifting me up wrapping my legs around Chase's waist as I gasped when he broke the kiss spinning me around pinning me to the door with his hips. He buried his face in my neck as I arched rubbing against the hard erection teasing me with each brush of his lips, teeth, and tongue in the curve of my neck.

Smoothing my nails over his shoulders and down his back I gripped the ends of his shirt drawing it over his head. Broken up or not, him shirtless was one sight I could never get enough of. May have been known to stalk Instagram once in a while. Once it hit the floor, Chase glided his hands up to bury in my hair easing my head back before locking his lips on mine. Pushing my hands between us I reached for his belt loosening it and sliding my hand in slowly as I lowered his zipper. Chase lifted his lips from mine pressing his forehead to me with a hiss. His eyes met mine as I gripped his hard dick smoothing my hand up and down torturously as I bit my lip. Fire and sparks. Yep they were still there. Had been since the very first time he had ever kissed me.

"Jesus Becca," he muttered as I tightened my grip making him rock forward in my hand. The hold he had on my hips slipped slightly as his hand gently shook. "Let's take this upstairs."

"No," I said shaking my head with a smirk. No way in hell I could wait that long. "Right here. Right now."

"Wanna play like that baby girl?" Chase whispered biting my lip as I nodded. A hand moved from my hip slowly smoothing up my thigh. I took my free hand guiding him higher just to where I wanted him. Needed it. Memories haunted my dreams most nights. A long finger brushed against my dripping pussy making a whimper of pure need escape as it slid into me slowly then back out again. "Dammit baby, you went out like this tonight. With nothing on underneath. The last time..."

"The last time that happened," I whispered rocking against his finger wanting more. "I think we made good use of a supply closest at the arena you were singing at that night. Made Eric pull his famous shades down his nose as he walked by as we stumbled out trying to fix our clothes. He still smirks at me anytime he sees me. Stop teasing me. I need you."

"And when have I ever been able to deny you anything beautiful," Chase chuckled darkly lifting me a little higher then rocking his hips forward so the tip of his cock brushed against my clit. A harsh gasp came from both of us as he slowly pushed in teasing. I buried my face in the column of his neck pressing hot kisses up to swirl my tongue along his clenched jaw. He pulled his hips back to snap them up hard. I threw my head back unable to keep the breathy moan in as I felt myself growing wetter just with a few strokes. Chase stilled his movements as my eyes blinked open to meet his passion filled ones. A sultry smile spread across his lips as he shifted me and slipped out. A growl sounded in my throat as he lowered me to my feet with a smirk. He wrapped a fist around my ponytail tugging my head back to kiss me possessively. I had to lock my knees to keep them from buckling. "Upstairs darlin. Now."