"I think you need to tell Sir Bianca and Daddy what you've went through Adore. They need to know to keep you safe. I can..." I saw him pick up the phone and I freaked out. "NO DON'T CALL THEM.... please.... They are doing errands that need to be done. It can wait til they're home. Please Trixie....." He sat his phone down as I cried. I was so tired from crying that I fell asleep against Trixie. I felt him pull me back and cover me up with the blanket as he watched the television. 

Bianca's POV

I had this feeling that something was wrong and I didn't know where it was coming from. Katya and I were out doing the things that we needed to do but I couldn't shake this feeling. Katya looks over at me confused. 

"B, What's up? You have that look on your face. Were almost done and we'll be home soon."

I shook my head as I stopped at a red light and a flash of something came through my mind that scared me. The light turned green but I didn't move I was paralyzed by fear. I heard honking in the background which jolted me from my paralysis. Katya was now looking over at me worried. "I have this feeling Kat... I can't shake it.... Something's wrong..." I pull into the parking lot as Katya runs in the building to finish up our last errand. I sit in the car and check my phone. Maybe I'm imagining things. There were no calls from the boys.... but I still couldn't shake this feeling. Katya runs back to the care shutting the door as I'm just staring at my phone. He waves his hand in front of my face and I shake my head and sigh. 

"Let's go home now. We've got our errands done." I nod saying nothing as I drive back stopping at a little candy store and picking both boys up a little treat. They had been so good and I felt like spoiling both of them, because I know they were trying their hardest. I notice that Katya had picked up some things but none for himself. Katya was like that. He would take care of others before himself. I knew from experience that he had a love for dark chocolate. I smiled as I look over the confections grabbing a few of the dark chocolate dipped pretzel rods, dipped pineapple strawberries and oranges, and then I pick up some dark chocolate candy bars for him. I go up to pay for everything noticing Katya's waiting on me. "What did you do buy the whole shop? Jesus Bianca!" I laugh as all the treats are boxed and bagged and handed to me. I smile and notice that there is a bowl there for tips. These people were so sweet and kind. I drop a twenty dollar bill in the tip jar before walking back out of the store sliding on my sunglasses again. 

"So Bianca, Lets get some food on the way home so we don't have to cook tonight." I nod and he suggests this really good thai place and we order it on his phone so that way it's there and we don't have to go inside of a restaurant. I smile as we pull into our garage and begin to bring bags out of the car as we see the delivery driver pull up. I see Katya sign the receipt and grab the food taking it in the house.

"Knock knock boys!" I drop the bags on the living room floor noticing that Adore is curled up on Trixie. Trixie smiles looking away from the television still rubbing Adore's back. I see him lean down and Adore starts to wake up. I notice his face is marred by tear tracks. I immediately run to him and lift him up off of Trixie and sit down on a chair putting him on my lap rubbing his cheek softly.

"You okay kitten?" I see him look at Trixie and back down at the floor and then to Katya who was taking the food out of the bag. I notice Trixie pulling up the drag race that started my crying mess. I see his face as my tears fall.

"You need to tell him Adore.... I don't want to be the cunt here but I will if you don't. You can be pissed off at me if you want." I cock my head noticing that Trixie's not in little space. I'm so confused. I look to the television, then to Katya and Trixie, and back to Adore. I feel him shaking as I glare at Trixie. "What the fuck did you do Brian?" Katya got defensive and ran into the living room as Trixie bit back with venom.