28

"Good morning, I'm here to meet with Sarah at noon?" I say to the receptionist. "Yes, right this way hun," she leads me to this huge room. I take a seat and patiently wait for Sarah. Minutes pass and 6 other people walk in. "So, you're Leah Callisto?" a woman says. "Yes," I say. "I'm the one you spoke to on the phone last night," Sarah says. "Nice to meet you," I shake her hand. "To you as well. So let's cut to the chase. You have an amazing voice. And you're stunning. We checked out your instagram and music covers. You sing amazingly and it's obvious people love and look up to you," Sarah says. "So yes, we want to sign you." She slides me the pen and paperwork. I carefully read each word before signing (always do this because you may get yourself into something you never wanted to). After I finish reading, I fill it all out and hand the paperwork back. "Welcome to the team!" everyone says. "The signing party will be tonight. And we want you to invite everyone you want. And of course, we will provide everything and bring even more people to celebrate such an amazing day!" Sarah smiles. I stand up, grab my things, copy of contract, and car keys and head back. I walk into my house and see Zach's family, the WDW boys and their families, Mom, Morgan, Kaycee, Audra, and someone I haven't seen in a long time...Oliver. "So...." Kaycee says. "I GOT SIGNED!" I say. Everyone cheers and claps. "The party is tonight at Atlantic and you all are invited," I say.

@leahcalli

@leahcalli: If you're in the California area, feel free to show up to my signing party tonight

@leahcalli: If you're in the California area, feel free to show up to my signing party tonight. (address) see u lovelies there