3

I stare at the ceiling for what feels like 6 hours before getting out of bed. Today's the big day for me. I'm the new girl at school. Of course, my first day was supposed to be yesterday but we had to set everything up. I head into my huge closet and find an outfit and shoes. I throw them on and head into the bathroom to do hair and makeup. I head downstairs and grab a granola bar and water bottle. I say bye to Mom and get in my Jeep. I head to school and walk up to the entrance. A guy trips me. I fall onto the cement. I pick myself up. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," a guy says. He has curly hair, a nirvana tshirt, and black jeans. "It's okay," I say. "I'm Jack," he says. "I'm Leah," I say. "Again, I'm sorry," Jack says. "To make it up to you, can I follow you on Instagram?" I laugh and tell him my username. "Dang, you have 3 thousand followers?" Jack asks. I nod. "It's not a big deal," I say. "But you're stunning," Jack smiles. I countinue on with the rest of my day. Eventually, it's time to go home. I head to Starbucks to meet up with my new friends who I met in first period, Audra and Taylor. "Girl, he's checking you out," Audra says. I turn and see the cute barista from yesterday. I stand up. "What the hell are you doing?" Taylor says laughing. "Ordering a drink. I actually want one now," I say. Taylor and Audra burst out laughing. "Go get you a man!" Audra says. I laugh and walk up to the counter. "Hey," I say. "Oh hey," he says with a smile. "How are you?" I ask. "Good, want a drink?" he asks. "Sure, you choose this time," I say. "Hmm...okay," he creates a random drink and slides it up to me. I taste it. "Holy cow, you have a talent," I say. "Well, I also remember your name," he says. "Hm?" I ask. "Leah," he smiles. "Wow, you are more than talented," I say. "Do you remember mine?" he asks. "Zach?" I ask. "Yep," Zach smiles. "Do you ever go to school?" I ask. "Of course. Just not all the time," Zach says. I laugh. "Well, I'll see you around," I say. "Yeah, see you," Zach smiles.

@leahcalli 

❤️️by hrvy, taybitchh, audraa, jackaverymusic, imzachherron, and 5 thousand others

@leahcalli: I love you so much, Harvey Cantwell. You mean the absoulute world to me and I am so lucky to have you in my life. Thank you so much😘

💬650,000 comments

@hrvy: Love you even more Leah. So happy to see you again

@taybitch: He looks guilty!!

@audraa: You guys need to get married

@jackaverymusic: Boyfriend?

@callimom: awwwwww

@taybitchh

@taybitchh: "Literally I can't" -Leah Callisto 2018