24

"Do I look okay?" I ask as I walk out of my bathroom. Kaycee, Mom, Morgan, and Audra's jaws drop. "Oh my god!" Morgan says. "Holy shoot," Audra says. "Aww my little babies are all grown up," Mom says. Kaycee and I look at each other and smile. "Well, Kaycee is the one who helped me into my dress," I say laughing softly. "Well, I put the belt on but still," Kaycee smiles. I finish my hair and makeup. The doorbell rings. Everyone heads downstairs. Harvey, Nathan Triska, and Hunter Rowland stand at the door. "What makes you think you can have my daughters?" Morgan asks pretending to be strict. Everyone bursts out laughing. Audra walks out first. She's wearing a stunning dress. "BABY!" Nathan says as Audra reaches his arms. Kaycee comes out next. She's wearing a bright red dress with her hair in a messy bun. I sigh and walk out next. I'm wearing a golden dress, with my hair in a half up half down ponytail, and golden shoes. Harvey's jaw drops. I smile at him. "I love you, Leah," he says. He lifts me up and kisses me. I kiss him back. We head to prom in a limo which is nice. We walk in together and everyone's eyes dart to us. I squeeze Harvey's hand. We start dancing. Eventually, Harvey walks over to the concessions. Zach pulls me aside. We stand near the doors of the gym. "Leah, I'm 100% sorry for all the shit I did and I know, you may not forgive me," Zach says. I stare at the floor and take a deep breath. "But it's my fault too. I'm such a bitch and," I start. Zach presses his lips against mine. His kiss feeling better than Harvey's better than ever. "I love you," Zach says. I smile and try to hold back my emotions. I hug him tightly, never wanting to let go. He strokes my hair. And eventually, we kiss again.

"LEAH?!"