19

I walk down the street with Harvey and Audra. "Have you ever wondered what jellyfish think?" Harvey asks. Audra and I look at each other and crack up. "What the hell?" Audra says. "I don't believe they think anything to be honest...right?" I ask. "Hmm...you never really know," Harvey says. "Yes you do!" Audra argues. "Okay, maybe," Harvey says. "Hey, I just got a text. My mom's having the baby as we speak," Audra shows us the message. "Awww! Well you go be with her and text me after okay?" I say. "Okay thank you. Love you," Audra says. "Love you more," Harvey and I say. We walk Audra to her Uber and she hops in. We wave bye and walk on. "Leah, you're so pretty," Harvey says. I laugh softly. "No, I'm not. I have to wear makeup to cover my flaws," I say. Harvey smiles. "But you're so cute," he says. "No, you are," I say as we walk into Starbucks. I see Zach standing at the counter. "Hi, what can I get you?" he says. "I want a white chocolate mocha to share with my babygirl," Harvey says. I giggle softly. "And I want a strawberry refresher to share with this dummy," I say smiling. Zach sighs and makes our drinks. He hands them to us and we're on our way out. "Wait, Leah," he says. I turn around.  "Harvey, I'll meet you in the food court," I say. Harvey nods. Zach and I head outside to talk. "You moved on?" Zach says. "How could I move on?" I ask. "I don't know. But are you serious? I thought we had something," Zach says. "We did but you cheated," I say. "Only because I thought you were. If you didn't act so flirty toward people maybe I wouldn't have cheated," Zach snaps. "You are such a jerk. I can't believe you're getting mad at me for trying to be happy. Don't you realize I'm still hurting? I hope you never have to go through the shit I have. Because just take one day in my life, you'll be bawling yourself to sleep," I say.

@leahcalli

@leahcalli: Just out with Harvs @hrvy

💬3 million comments

@audraa: Nice. You got the strawberry refresher

@tayybitch: I miss you

@hrvy: Bby 😵