7

I look at the time and realize I have to leave. "Hey Zach, I have to go home," I say. "Oh, okay. Can I drive you?" he asks. I nod. We get in his car and drive  to my place. "Just drop me off right here," I say. "Why?" Zach asks. "Because, I..I can't say and I'm sorry," I say. I get out of the car and run to my house. I head inside and see my mom and her boyfriend. "Oh hey, you finally sold the old house?" I ask. "Yeah, it took quite a bit of work but now we're here and happy!" he says with a smile. Mom's boyfriend, Morgan has been with her for 3 years and he's always been the best person I've ever met. "But we have a slight problem," Morgan says. My eyes widen and I start to tear up. "I have to go back with him, don't I?" I ask. Mom starts crying and she nods. "NO!" I try to shout. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry. Court orders," Mom hugs me close to her. "He's almost here. G-go pack." I cry even more as I head upstairs and pack my clothes, shoes, and necessities. Once I finish, I stand outside. I decide to call Zach over for the last time. He rushes over and walks up to me. "Leah, what's wrong?" he asks. "The court orders me to live with my dad but I love you and never want this to end," I cry. Zach hugs me. "I'll see you soon," he says. My dad shows up. He pulls me away from Zach. The car pulls away and off we go to Vegas. I don't like my dad. He left my mom for another woman and she has 3 kids. A boy and two girls. He expects too much of me and I hate it. We arrive at the house. "Hello Leah, so very good to see you again," Ella says. I roll my eyes. Ella is my stepsister and she's the rude one. "Leah!" Kaycee says. She runs up to me and hugs me tightly. Kaycee is my best friend pretty much and she cares about me more than my dad does. "Oh, the bitch is back," Owen says jokingly. I hug him. "Fuck, does she have to be here?" Brittany (stepmom) asks. "Yeah because some dumbass (you) decided to keep me here," I snap. Dad smacks me and starts beating me. "STOP IT!" Owen and Kaycee say. Dad shoves them out of the way and continues beating me.

@leahcalli

@leahcalli: Just moved in with my dad today

@leahcalli: Just moved in with my dad today. No, that's not lipstick. I promise, I'll be just fine. This is what normal families are like...right?