27

(The real Loren Gray is signed with Capitol Records but let's say she's on the same record label as Why Don't We)

*Weeks later*

My phone rings and I answer it. "Hello?" I say. "Hi, is this Leah Callisto?" a voice asks. I look at Zach. "Yes, it is, may I ask who's calling?" I say. "Of course, my name is Sarah here with Atlantic Records. We would love to schedule a meeting with you," the girl says. "Sure, what's the date and time?" I ask. "Here at the studio on Friday at noon?" Sarah says. "Okay, I will be there," I say with a huge smile on my face. "Alright. See you then," we hangup. I dance around my room happily. Zach lays there on the bed. "What's making you so happy, baby?" he asks. I giggle softly. "Nothin," I lie. Zach wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me onto the bed with him. "Tell meee," he whines. "I have a meeting with Atlantic Records," I say with an even bigger smile on my face. "OH MY GOD!" Zach shouts at the top of his lungs. I giggle. "I can't wait. The meeting is tomorrow and I'm so nervous," I say. Zach kisses my forehead. "Don't be, you sing amazingly," he says. I smile. "Thanks baby," I kiss his cheek. "How about we go shopping for something cute for you to wear?" he suggests. "Sure," I say. We get up and head downstairs. "We're going out," I say to Morgan. "Okay, just be home in 2 hours. Your mom has news for you," Morgan says. I nod and we leave. After about an hour of searching, we find the perfect outfit. Zach buys it despite me whining and crying for him not to. We head out. I decide to stop by a Starbucks to get Mom, Morgan, and Kaycee something to drink. We head back to the house. I see Mom sitting at the counter. "We have some news for you," she says. Morgan holds her in his arms. "What is it?" Kaycee and I ask. "Well, I'm pregnant and we just found out that it's a girl," Mom says. I start to cry. Kaycee and I hug Mom and Morgan. "I can't wait to meet her!" I say excitedly. "Me too!" Kaycee says. "Congratulations, Mr. and Ms. Callisto," Zach says. He joins in on the hug.