13

(Okay, I'm too lazy to write the birthday stuff so let's continue where the last chapter left off, the next day)

*Zach's POV*

Leah hasn't talked to me since last night. I'm starting to think that she hates me and everything is over. I decide to go over to her house. I ring the doorbell and she answers it. "Leah, why aren't we talking?" I ask. Leah shakes her head. "You cheated. I saw the texts," she says. I mutter the f word. "I'm sorry and no I wasn't cheating. It's the stupid Aspen girl from school," I explain. Leah laughs. "I'm such an idiot," she says. I come inside.

*The Wedding in Leah's POV*

Today is the day Morgan marries my mom and becomes a Callisto. I've been looking forward to this day ever since Morgan and Mom met. I just want her to be happy with her life and Morgan made that wish become a reality. Everything seems perfect and it is. "Do I look okay?" Mom asks. "Woah, you look stunning mom," Kaycee says. "You look like a billion dollars," I say. Mom smiles. "Are you two ready?" Mom asks. Kaycee and I nod. We walk out there and stand at the altar waiting for Mom. She eventually walks down. The say vows, I DOs, we dance. And then, the wedding ends and Morgan and Mom go off on their honeymoon in Hawaii.