1

He's a good boy. A very good boy. He's smart, and nice. He does things perfectly. And that's probably why everyone somehow hates him.

He don't know how he can be smart or anything, but he just remember anything he just saw.

In which his mother suspected he had a perfect memory. Hyperthymesia.

Well if possible Tsunayoshi would chosen to not have it.

He was five years old when he first became aware of it. When he could think rationally already. Like a grown up.

But what can he do? When his one and only mother suddenly became sickly and is unable to take care of him? When his father never comes home?

What was he suppose to do except to grow up?

And so he did.

Taking care of the house chores, cooking, although clumsily, he remembered how previously his mother did it.

Looking how his neighbours who knows Nana takes care of her, mimicking how they do it and voila, he can take care of Nana too.

In a few months he became independent.

At around the same time too, he starts to see.

See visions.

Visions he doesn't know, however familiar..- the place, the background- As a dream.

And then a shocking thing happened.

In that dream,[ he ]got shot. And died.

Waking up from the dream, he then get rushes of memories? Visions?

He gains knowledge.

.

.

.

He was living his life, as normal as it is. Living in Namimori, with his mother. It's almost the same.

He goes to Namimori primary school and then middle school. That's when it happened.

A baby, in a suit and fedora, coming, claiming he came to teach him. To be the 10th boss of an Italian Mafia group.

That's when he got shot. As he was living his life to the fullest.

He had no regrets.

.

.

.

Gasping out, he found himself cowering. He somehow can feel the pain. The shock.

The sensation of being shot.

Having hyperthymesia doesn't help. It just shows the horrifying scene in a more clearer resolution.

It's terrifying. He wishes he would never have to witness anything like that ever again.

How fate hates him.

Weeks after he finally forget about how he got shot, the next dream was how he died from dynamites.

It was more or less the same, growing up in Namimori with his mother, then a baby in suit came and shot him, unless unlike that first vision-- dream, he have regrets and so he didn't die from the Dying Will Bullet.

But then a transfer student from Italy, namely Gokudera or something, came for[ his ]life. He threw dynamites and boom.[ He ] died.

God, the feeling of being burnt, it hurts so bad.

Over and over again, he dreamt of dying over and over again.

Falling from the rooftop, how gravity pushes him down, fast, towards the ground, and then just, pain. His head hitted the ground fast--, bombs again, burnt alive--, poisoned, the undescribeable taste, unability to breath, how his stomach just aches and then nothingness--.

All he can do is to remininscince the pain as he cried out during the night. Not saying anything to not worry his already sickly mother.

Keep it all to himself.

How he hates it.

.

.

.

"Young boy."

His brown eyes that starts losing it's shine look up. "..yes?" He mumble out softly.

Looking at the pitiful boy, the man with white hair crouched down. "How pitiful.. To bear heavy responsibilities from such a young age.." He mumble out, eyes full of pity.

The brunette boy just stares confusedly, half not understanding.

"Do you wish to continue bearing it?"

Blinking, "I have no choice do I..?" Misunderstanding the question a bit, he replies.

"Is that so? Such a responsible young child." The white hair man mumble out, giving a sad smile. "Then, as it is yours, you should hold into them." He voiced out, picking up an item from his pocket.

Showing the two items, one a ring and one a pacifier. "Keep it safe, Tsunayoshi-kun."

Receiving the two items, Tsunayoshi tilts his head, but gazing at the two items curiously, "How did you know my name, mister..?" When he receive no answer, he looks back up to see he's all alone.

Confused, Tsuna decided to keep the two items as told and went back home. Unbenknownst to him, the two items shone orange for a flash inside his pocket.

"When the third chooses too, I hope it marks the end." The white hair man, or rather Kawahira whispers out. A tear slips from his eyes as he coughed out blood. His eyes gazed at the brunette who's walking back home, "The power shall return back to it's rightful container."

***

23 October 2021

HIYA im back w khr again ehe
Poor Tsuna suffering all the time :((

Again, be aware cos I am absoloutly unsure where this story will go on~! Enjoy the ride✨

Comments are appreciated!

Oh oh! You see I uses[he/his]right? It's to say that it is him but at the same time not him

Don't you get dreams where it's in 1st POV? However sometime u know who you are as and sometimes not? Now I use that because he receives the vision from 1st POV and so "he" dies.

Eh do u get it? I hope u do qwq

Reply if u still don't get it and I'll try explainin it!!

.
U might know but, he sees his parallel self dying (Effect of Mare ring choosing him)