4

Waking up at 4am, Reborn found Tsuna already have his good daily routine. Washing up then checking the fridge to see what ingredients he have left and think of a menu for breakfast and lunch, for Nana.

While thinking of it, he went for a morning jog, staying fit. Around half an hour to an hour, depends on his mood? Before he went back to his house, to cook for breakfast.

A very healthy morning routine indeed.

"Well, I'll be going now then mom." Tsuna gave a usual good-bye kiss to his mom before going to school at almost 7am.

"Take care, Tsu-kun!"

Following after Tsuna, in his head to be precise, Reborn hums. 'Technically, he's not as weak as I thought he would be. Probably because he've learnt how to defend himself and Nana from assassins that were aiming for bakamitsu.'

Tsuna glanced curiously, "I didn't ask but, how are you gonna train me?" He decided to ask.

"I'll need to check on your skills beforehand," Reborn told. "I'll observe you for a while before making the time table."

"I see." Tsuna then looks ahead, where there's Kyoko Sasagawa. He rose his eyebrow, 'This scene is.. familiar..'

"Good morning, Tsuna-kun." Kyoko who saw him greeted. Looking to Tsuna's head, Kyoko squeals lightly, "I never knew you had a younger brother?"

'Yes, defineatly familiar.' Tsuna grimaced, "Good morning, Kyoko-san." He then put Reborn to his arms, "And he isn't my brother,,"

"I'm his tutor." Reborn continued.

"How cool! Why are you wearing a suit?"

"Because I'm a hitman."

Tsuna sweatdrops, 'Is it alright to say hitman carelessly?' He sighs, "We should go to school or we'll be late.." He then told.

"Oh right! Let's go together then!"

Tsuna nodded, and with that the two walks together towards the school.

Reborn observes how the two are in a comfortable relationship of a friend. Tsuna certainly has the friendly behaviour.

"Where's Hana-san?" Tsuna decided to ask, as he noticed how Kyoko's supposed to be best friend isn't there.

"Oh, Hana-chan has chores today so she went earlier." Kyoko replies with a smile.

"I see."

Briefly arriving to the school, Kyoko ran in first as Tsuna needed to put Reborn down on the floor. "Well, this is how far you can go, Reborn." He told. "Hibari-san wouldn't like it if you, err, trespass."

Reborn tipped his fedora, "Alright."

With that, Tsuna left Reborn and went to classroom.

/

Tiredly slumping in the rooftop, he closed his brown eyes.

"--Triple Bomb!!--"

His eyes opens again, this time annoyance clearly being reflected in his brown orbs. '..Hayato Gokudera..' He sighs. 'A fool to use an imperfect move in a fight.'

Tilting his head to the side, where suddenly a steel tonfa flew to his side. "Hibari..san." He mumble out as he saw the prefect infront of him. "I'm not in the mood, can we not--"

As the raven rushed to him, Tsuna groans, "Such a fight freak." He mumble out, taking the tonfa which was stuck on the wall before to use it as a counter of the incoming attack.

His brown orbs then glanced towards the other side, where he felt Reborn. 'I see he's watching.' Giving pressure to the tonfa and pushes Hibari with it, Tsuna cracks his neck. "Don't you have any works, Hibari-san?"

"It's recess." Hibari shrugs, returning a blow with his one tonfa.

Countering it with the stolen tonfa, as he didn't want any bruise, he sighs, "But the bell will ring in.." He swiflty twirled the tonfa to get caught in Hibari's and pushes it to make it fall. "Now."

As if on cue, the bells rang. Meaning recess is done. "See you another time, Hibari-san."

.

.

.

"You beat Hibari."

Tsuna shook his head, "I was lucky." He huffs. "I get a cheat giving me suggestions."

"Cheat?" Reborn hums, "I see that your hyper intuition is strong."

Opening the door to his house, Tsuna as always put his things to the side and came to Nana's room first. "Mom, I'm home."

"Welcome back, Tsu-kun."

Tsuna gave a soft smile, "Shall we have our daily walk while buying groceries?" He offers.

"Of course. Then I'll go get ready."

Nodding, "Okay." Tsuna left to put his stuff back to his room and changes his clothes.

Looking at the infant, "Are you going to join us, Reborn?"

"Sure."

"Do you have any requests for dinner, or maybe breakfast and lunch?" Tsuna then decided to ask while waiting for his mom to finish getting ready.

"Hmm, fettucine?"

Tsuna noted it mentally, "Alright."

Nana then came to the dining room, where Tsuna is waiting at, "Let's go, Tsu-kun."

"Yes." Offering a hand to Nana, the three went out for their walk.

***

24 October 2021