Epilouge (End)

Since Tsuna was out cold, with a fever, it's an anonymous vote to send Tsuna home since he's clearly showing no sign of waking up.

Kawahira and Sei gave a look of guilt, they didn't knew this would happen. It's something even they didn't know.

All they know is that something happened to the Tri-Ni-Sette in the middle and for a short period of time, Tsuna's soul was somehow gone and when it returns, they can sense a familiar flames, similiar to Kawahira's, however, also different.

Reborn who tried to make Tsuna recovers, at least made his fever come down a little, had his flames harshly rejected by Tsuna's body. Thankfully it didn't harm Tsuna in any way, but afraid of other unwanted things to happen, no one else dares to use their flames.

Tsuna was actually placed on his room at first. But he doesn't show any signs of waking up at all after two days, and they decided to get him moved into a hospital.

There was nothing wrong with the body, but Shamal with Verde found out it's probably something wrong with the soul. That's why, they don't know when he'll even wake up.

No one can blame anyone, since no one knows what actually happened. For sure, Kawahira and Sei felt they were the one at fault.

Days slowly turns into weeks and into a month.

After the long awaited one month, his brown eyes finally opens. But it wasn't the warm, the usual eyes they know.

"Tsuna!"

"Tenth!"

They all quickly surround the brunette. "I'll go call Shamal." One went out to call the said doctor.

Tsuna's unusual, dull brown eyes stares at them all. Then, an unexpected cold voice greeted them, "Who are you all?" His voice was hoarse from not being used for a full month.

The room quickly became cold, everyone shows the strain on their face. "W-What do you mean, Tsuna? I'm Takeshi..-"

"Tenth, do you not know us?"

Tsuna can only stare, before a flash of pain entered his head. His hand covered his head as he hisses lightly. Everyone became alarmed.

"Tsuna," Slowly recovering from the pain, his eyes went to the around middle schooler boy in a suit and wearing a fedora. "Tell me whatever you remember."

Tsuna paused for a while, thinking what he can remember. "I.." His mouth stays open for a while before closing it again. "I don't remember anything.."

"Do you know your parents?"

Tsuna slowly shook his head.

"Your name?"

"...I don't know any of it.."

"Alright alright, all of you out now, I'll continue from here." Shamal who just arrived quickly kicked out the others, even if they gave a hurted look. "I'll go check him out so wait outside."

Reluctantly everyone empty the room.

Shamal then took a seat beside Tsuna's bed and quickly checked him up, "As usual the body's okay," He mumbled out to himself, "But amnesia huh?"

Tsuna bit his lips, "You're my doctor right..? What happened to me?" He decided to ask. "Did I got into an accident?"

Shamal looks at the brunette for a while, "Do you know the ring on your hand?" He asks, letting Tsuna see the Vongola ring he had.

Staring into it for a while, reading the writings inside the ring, 'Von..go..la..' His head suddenly felt pain, he felt a burning sensation circulating with his bloods, he gasp out for air as Shamal starts calming him down too, "It hurts..-" He voiced out.

Shamal covered Tsuna's eyes as he helped the brunette calms down. "It hurts when you try to remember?" A short, weak nod came as a respond.

"Don't force yourself to remember for now." Shamal told. "I believe you having an amnesia have something to do with the suspression you have on your soul."

"...what is that?"

"Your soul left your body for a while according to that Sei girl. I think your soul got damaged when it was out and as a protective seal to keep you safe, it locked itself." Shamal deducted. As he felt the brunette recovers, he slowly removes his hand and sat back to the chair. "Probably it's best for you to recover memory with time rather than forcing yourself. Don't want your soul to be strained more or you can break."

Tsuna processed the word and nodded slowly, "..alright."

"Then I'll go inform your overprotective guardians about this so get some more rest." Shamal sighs as he stood up, "Get well soon, brat."

Tsuna stares at the doctor as he was left behind. '...guardians..-' His eyes went back to the ring he have on his finger, '..will I be able to remember everything?'

As he asked it to himself and the room is empty, no one was there to answer. He just closed his eyes again, as he slowly drift back to slumber.

'Even if I don't recover my memories, I can just create new memories with them.. My guardians.. My friends, right..?'

***

31 October 2021

WEEEE
this mark the end of agonizare!! Thanks for reading :D

Err yes, there's a sequel, titled re-incipere, let's hope it will be done and published soon. let's hope-

Coughs anw, hope u enjoyed it!

Information regarding Sei can be readen on my other book, authenticus.

I WANTED IT ABT ANGST TSUNA BUT IT DIDNT BECAME ANGSTY AND SO I MADE A PLOT TWIST I AM SO SORRY

HENFBSNFBDJF im tryin to make the next book angsty..
Trying.

But anw it'll be an all27 hopefully.
I hope.

Well then

Cya on another work✨

xoxo, Helena