3

Reborn isn't happy in the slightest.

Firstly first, the information Iemitsu wrote were rubbish. He knew how that bastard hasn't been home, how does he write the report anyway?

Secondly, Tsunayoshi Sawada isn't bubbly, a fool, nor clumsy. unlike how the report said, he's smart, he have a very good reputation in the neighbourhood, he's not how any normal middle schooler are.

Third, Nana Sawada is sick. He can see that Tsuna is the one who does most of the house chores.

He does things perfectly even. Every person in the neighbour always talks how Tsuna is an angel and how they envy Nana to be taken care by that sweet boy.

And that's the reason why his classmates doesn't like him, since their parents would always compare them to Tsuna.

But Reborn's here for a mission. He can't just ditch it.

Silently sighing from his annoyance, he just decided to go talk to the two when they came home from the little walk. which is now.

Walking towards the Sawada residence, the three met. "Ciaossu."

Tsuna and Nana blinks, "Hello there, young boy?" Nana replies, a little confused.

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Sawada. I am sent here by your husband--" Tsuna's eyes shows annoyance, "--and I am told to be a home tutor for your son."

The brunette boy's lip turns into thin line. 'He certainly is the one from my dreams.' He silently thought. 'Sun Arcobaleno, Reborn..'

Nana looks worried, "Oh dear, a home tutor? Our Tsu-kun is doing well in school so we don't need any.." She sighs, "But it'll be heartless to just send you back.."

Tsuna closed his eyes and sighs, 'I don't think he'll stop too even if we insisted I don't need him..' It was his guts, intuition telling him. 'And in my dreams, he always became my tutor anyway..,'

Opening his brown eyes lazily, "What subjects can you teach me..? And what about the payment?"

This catches the two off guard.

Scratching his cheeks lightly, "I am actually barely good in uh, literature?" It was half lie. But well, grammar is hard. "Uhm grammar espescially..?"

Thinking it might be a long talk, Nana got the two's attention. "Then, shall we talk about it inside the house? Along with dinner?" She decided.

Reborn shadowed his bangs, 'Seems like I have to owe one to him.' He graciously accept the offer.

.

.

.

In the end, Reborn is hired as Tsuna's language tutor, and well other subjects when he is stuck.

He didn't need any payment as Iemitsu paid for it already, but he needs a place to stay.

So here he is, staying at the Sawada residence.

As dinner ended, Tsuna led Nana to rest while he will wash the dishes.

Reborn stays on the dining room to observe his new student. Also to wait for him to finish so he can tell Tsuna the truth of him coming.

"Sorry for the wait, err.." Tsuna thought for a while, "Reborn-sensei?"

Blinking once, twice, Reborn shruggs. "Call me as you fit." Tsuna nodded, noting it.

As Reborn was about to open his mouth again, "Shall we go to my room? So mom wouldn't be bothered.."

'And since I'm sure he doesn't want mom to know,'

The baby watches, and nodded. "Sure."

Carried by Tsuna to his room, Reborn found himself oddly comfortable in his hug. '....his sky flames are stronger than I thought.'

Setting Reborn to his bed, so the two would be on equal, Tsuna sat on the floor. "...so,"

"I know you do well on your studies, what is the reason on accepting me?"

Tsuna blinks, "Eh.." He thought for a while, "I have a feeling you won't stop bugging us otherwise.."

"Hyper intuition eh?"

Tilting in confusion, 'I've heard that name before,' Tsuna then shook his head, "Anyway, I also know you're.. I don't know how to describe it.." He thought for a while, "You're an assassin right?"

Well he didn't expect that either. "How'd you know?"

"Your vibes.." Tsuna shrugs lightly, "Your aura,," He halted, "your looks, the way you walk, how you observes, every movement you gave screams that you're not a normal infant."

'And also the fact you killed me, sometimes directly and indirectly countless of times in my dreams.'

Reborn stares, "Your observation itself is good."

Tsuna sighs, "Hyperthymesia. Perfect memory, whatever you call it." He closed his eyes tiredly. "Not something I like though, I prefer to call it as a curse." He tiredly mumble out.

"I see." His new student is certainly a very interesting person. "It's easier to explain then. As you've guessed, my real job is a hitman." He told. "I'm sent here to raise you into the tenth boss of the Vongola family."

Tsuna's breath hitched, "Hah, I knew it." Reborn rose his eyebrows. "To think those dreams were true." He mumble out under his breath.

Reborn seems confused, but before he get to ask it, Tsuna continued. "How's Vongola Nono's other sons?"

"So you knew." Reborn shot. "Federico Ferrino, murdered until only his bones were left. Enrico Fermi, he was caught in a gunfight, got shot, in a comatose state now. Massimo Ranieri, he was drowned, so he is dead." He shows three photos, "and the other one, Xanxus,-"

"Ninth's adoptive son." Tsuna mumble out.

Reborn paused, "How do you know that?" Even though he knew of that, that was a classified information.

"..." Tsuna looks away, "I came across the information about it when I found out Iemitsu.. is in the underworld." He told.

"Anyway, if that Enrico is alive, can't he just be the heir?"

Reborn took a mental note to uncover all of Tsuna's secrets later on, "He's in a comatose state. No guarantee he'll wake up."

'And Xanxus' is adopted so he have no Vongola's blood.. I remember the ring rejecting him in my dream last month.' Tsuna groans, "Then let Vongola fall, why do I have to be an heir.." He really do want to slap his father. "He never comes home but now he drops a bomb?"

"Well, I don't care your circumstances, I will only do my mission." Reborn stated. "Will look forward to be your teacher, Tsuna."

Sighing, Tsuna replied, "sure, whatever."

***

23 October 2021

Eh,, OOC much..? ueueue