5

A gigantic, invinsible hand was gripping on his body, crushing him. He can feel his bone breaking, as his vision darken. It's getting harder to breath and to move.

As the squeeze became harder, snap--

"AAAAARRRDGHHHH--" Tsuna screams out as he gasp out, tears streaming down, body shivering. Hyperventilating, Tsuna almost choke on his own saliva.

Reborn who slept on the same room is now wide awake, confused as to what's happening. But he needs to calm the boy down.

"Tsuna, breath, in, out," He led. "Relax, and breath.."

Curling himself into a ball, he tries to even his breathing, as Reborn instructed, calming down. "Just a dream, just a dream.." He chant out like a magic word, "It's just.. a dream.." He sobbed out.

"Yes, it's all a dream. It's all okay." Reborn voiced out, rubbing his small hands to Tsuna's quivering body.

"It hurts.." He cried out.

Reborn shot a confused look, "Where? Are you injured?" He doesn't remember Tsuna getting any injuries.

"Everything hurts.." Tsuna shakily answers, "Why is he so cruel..? Killing me like that.." The brunette whimper out to himself.

This just made Reborn confused more, isn't Tsuna right infront of him? Certainly he is alive. What does he mean by he's killed?

Just, what did he dream of?

Reminding himself that the brunette is in no situation able to be interrogated, Reborn focuses on soothing the boy.

"No one killed you, you're just having a nightmare." Reborn told, "Relax and go back to sleep or just go wash your face."

Tsuna didn't reply, but his whimpers and sobbing continues.

.

.

.

As Tsuna finally calms himself, his eyes were puffy from all of the crying. Slowly limping towards the bathroom, Reborn observes the brunette again.

'A nightmare enough to break him like that..' He sighs and shook his head, 'I'll need to ask about it, but perhaps later on.'

'Speaking of which, how come Nana doesn't hear his screams?' Reborn gazed at the room, 'Is the room, sound-proof?'

Certainly, it's sound-proof. 'Then, that means.. Those nightmares came often?' Reborn's face turn grim. 'I wonder how is his mentality.'

After washing up, Tsuna looks a bit better, and more like the usual him. It was as if he didn't had any break down just earlier.

He walks down towards the kitchen to do his morning routine.

Morning jog, preparing breakfast, and also lunch for Nana, then greeting Nana and lastly go to school.

Reborn is feeling complicated, he remembers today is the day Gokudera's supposed to come, but Tsuna isn't in any condition to confront him.

He need to contact Gokudera,,-

Tsuna's in a bit of hazy today, his mind continues to remind him of his vision and also the knowledge he got from it.

Closing his eyes for a moment, sorting his own knowledge, he heaved a silent sigh. 'The people in my dream.. One have the ring and one have the pacifier that I got..' He bit his lip as he also remember one other thing, 'And that person.. Kawahira,,'

The door slid open as the teacher came in, "Alright, settle down now. We have a new student, come on in."

Tsuna glanced at the new student, '...that guy is.. the one with dynamites,' He slumps in his seat slightly, getting real stuffy. 'I should've skipped school.'

.

.

.

Barely surviving the stuffy classes, Tsuna escapes to the rooftop. Hiding himself on the shadows, he curls in again. 'I think I know why I get dreams where[ I ]am always killed..' His eyes start becoming heavy as he was awoken in the middle of the night earlier.

'Tri-ni-sette.. what a curse,,' He slowly drifted into slumber.

"Sorry for ruining your plans, Gokudera." Reborn told as he gazed at the sleeping brunette over the rooftop. "It was an unexpected accident."

"It's alright, Reborn-san." Gokudera replies, "But is he alright?"

"I'm not sure."

The two gave a worried glance to the sleeping brunette. "I hope he doesn't get any nightmares this time." Reborn lastly commented before he went back to where ever his hiding spot is.

Meanwhile Gokudera decided to stay at the rooftop to watch over his soon-to-be boss.

He have already been observing Tsuna from the first time he stepped into the classroom.

At today's class, he can clearly see that Tsuna's feeling under the weather. He wasn't focusing to the teacher, his mind was certainly somewhere else.

However, Gokudera knew, Tsuna isn't someone to be taken lightly. He have an aura that he couldn't describe well, he have a very strong aura, but it's also covered by a warm feeling.

He also heard of the rumors of Tsuna. How parents and elders in the neighbour praises him whilst his own classmates and of the same year doesn't like him much because they thought Tsuna's just a show-off to their parents.

Seeing the Tsuna in real life, Gokudera deem Tsuna isn't a show off. Rather, he's a really quiet person. He just doesn't get, from where is he a show-off?

Probably just their pride unable to accept Tsuna's awesomeness-

Anyway, all in all, he seems a very kind person. So, he wishes that Tsuna is someone who he was looking for, the sky he wants to serve.

***

25 October 2021