Chapter 57

Sam and Niall are going GREAT with twins on the way.

Zayn and Krista have been in some fights but they love eachother.

Eleanor and Louis are married, with Danielle and Liam engaged <3

- Sarah's point of view: -

"Harry it's your time to get her" I moan and hit Harry as I see that it's 9 in the morning and I can't move due to the fact that I just don't want too. "No, you go! I did it last time" he groans pushing me out of the bed.

"I gave birth and held that thing in my body for 9 months, if you want pain I will give you it" I clutch my fist and hit his balls. "Fuck Sarah! You win! Damn. I'm regretting this marrige thing" I look at him as he smiles at me. "Baby, I love you. now we both go in there! she's 10 months old now, she needs to stop crying!" we both drag out of bed and into Molly's room to see Zayn holding her.

"Thanks Malik" Harry says walking back to the room to sleep, I just stand in the door frame leaning aginst it smiling at him, he looks so soft and comftorble holding her, rocking her. "You're good at this, I should've picked you instead" he smiles at me, "I HEARD THAT!" Harry screams making me giggle, "YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO!" I laugh and walk over to Zayn and kiss his cheek.

"I love you Zayn, don't go. We need you here" he laughs and just shrugs, "I'm moving in with Krista next month" my heart stops. "Nope, no you're not. I forbid you!" I point at him he laughs but I keep a straight face. "I'm not joking. Zayn, don't leave me here with her and Harry! I'm begging you!" this time he smiles and hands me Molly. I set her in the crib and walk out following him.

"Zayn, you wouldn't!" we walk into the kitchen and he pours a cup of tea. "Sarah, we already bought an apartment" my heart shatters. "Fine" I turn around and head to walk back to the room, "Sarah, come on! You and Harry are married with a baby! I'm not going to sit here and watch this little thing. I'm moving on" I roll my eyes and walk to the couch.

"It's not that. I just. . can't picture me living without you. I mean you've been here for me for well the whole time and now you're leaving me. Who will be here when me and Harry fight! Zayn, I need you"

"You don't need me, you want me here. You know that I wanted you so you useed that. Now, now I'm just moving on Sarah! yeah, go cry to Harry. I wont sit here and be the third wheel!" I groan and punch the couch and run to the room. "Sarah, shut up" Harry rolls over as I close the door.

"Ooh shut it curly" I pounce on him and kiss his lips quick. "You know, we haven't had a real kiss since the wedding, a year ago" He laughs and gives me a quick short kiss. "See, remember those long passionate kisses we used to share when we loved eachother, now we just want eachother dead" I laugh with him. "Sarah, if you die. I die, I can't live without. & I love you so much. If I didn't why would I be with you now?" I shrug.

"because of Molly" he moves a peice of hair into my messy bun on my head. "I love her, I love you, get over it" I laugh and just rest my head on his bare chest. I rub circles into his stomach, drawing lines around the abs. I look at his wedding ring on a chain around his neck. "Harry, you know I would take a bullet for you right?"

He rubs my back as I listen to his steady breathing. "Of coarse, but lets hope no one tries to shot me" I laugh and agree, "I pray for that everyday, it sucks that Molly doesn't have a great relationship with you because you're always on tour" at this point his heart starts beating fast.

"She still loves you" I add but I know the thought has already affected him "Harry calm down, maybe tomorrow before you go on tour for a month you take her out like a little date!" I look up at him thinking.

"Yeah sure! Sounds like a good idea" I smile and kiss him quick before I get up to get Molly.

Samantha's point of view:

"Niall! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!" i scream as I'm laying on the couch, "What!" he comes groaning out with nothing on except boxers and messy bed hair, which is still very attractive. "can you get me some juice and an apple please" he rolls his eyes and pours a cup and grabs an apple.

"I can't wait for this pregnant this to be over with" I throw my head back in laughter, "Yeah because this is so much fun for me!" I stare at him as he lays behind me on the couch, He trys to wrap his arms around me but I've become very big. I was 8 months pregnant with twins. a boy and a girl.

"Hi Riane, Hi Taylor" Riane is a girl, pronounces Ryan, Taylor is the boy. "Ugh, I wish you carried the kids instead of me!" he rubs my stomach calming me down, "I do too, i hate to see you in so much pain" My heart melted at the sound of that.

"Niall, you're about to be a daddy. A very protective daddy at that" I grin up at him as he kisses me lightly. Those pouty irish soft lips that just drive me insane. "You're hair's getting shaggy babe" I play with his soft messy blond hair, "Yeah I know. I'll get it cut soon. Probably before tour in 2 days, at least it's no Harry hair!" I laugh and agree.

I'm not knocking Harry's hair, but it's to long and curly for me! Sarah is just drawn to it, I don't get her. "Ooh and I talked to managment, if you do go into labor early, we will make sure to be here" I smile at that thought and nuzzle into his hold on me. I could live in his arms, I'm not joking.