Chapter 31

Sam's point of view:

             "Sam, can I speak to you for a sec" Sarah gets out of her chair throwing her napkin on the table, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out, "What?" she glares at me as I close my mouth, "You can't live together, you sure can not have a baby. He used to have an imaginary friend, I love him. I love you guys together. Y'all will get married some day, but until than DON'T. you can barely live on your own and neither can he!" she screams but quiet enough for no one to hear.

            I roll my eyes, but she had a point, "Sarah, I can do this! For once believe in me, please" i looked at her straight in the eyes, as she searched mine trying to find something. She sighs, "Fine. I just don't like this" she walks back into the room with a big smile on her face, I roll my eyes and walk back in, "Everything alright?" Niall leans over and whispers in my ears, I nod and smile. Finally the food arrives and everyone eats in peace, "People,  really? I want this and none of you guys can believe in both of us?" I say dropping my fork, "We all believe in you, it's just to soon darling, We all love you guys together, just I would've waited 'till I got married" Danielle says, eyeing Liam who blushes and shoves his face full of peas, "Niall can't even cook on his own! Better yet clean" Harry says eating some broccoli, "Wow thanks guys for being there" Niall says coldly, "Sarah, you're my sister. You're suppose to be here for me! and you guys are Niall's  family! Y'all should definitely be here for him! And all you're doing is putting us down" I say sitting down and playing with the peas, "Sam, we want you to do this! I love that you want to do this, so do it. I'm not stopping you. But remember this is what mom and dad did, and they didn't last. I don't want to see you guys go through that pain" Sarah says looking hurt, "We wont" Niall says taking my hand under the table and giving it a squeeze, I bite my lip and continue eating.

     ~ We finally arrived home, me and Niall went straight to our room. "I can't believe they didn't support us" I paced around the room, biting my lower lip and throwing my arms up in the air, Niall sits on the bed taking off his shoes, "Look, as long as we want to do this, what should get in the way?" he walks up behind me and stops me, he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head, "Go get out of that dress and lets go to bed. Tomorrow i'll talk to Harry about it. He wanted to do the same with Sarah, but after her reaction tonight, she crushed him" he smiles gently at me as I walk into the bathroom, I slipped off the dress and put on a tshirt and some pajama shorts. I walked out to see Niall asleep on the bed, I scoffed and got into the sheets, I faced Niall's sleeping face and kissed his cheek, his eyes flutter open and he smiles to the sight of me, "Sorry, really tired" he says throwing the sheets over him, "Niall, I can't do this when Sarah doesn't support me" I look down as he pulls me close, "Sam, you can't always have support, I know how that feels, but you don't need Sarah's blessing to move in with me, it's up to you, and if you don't want to I'm fine by it, just tell me" I Nod and kiss his lips lightly, "I want to move in with you" He smiles and kisses me hard for a second.

      "Good night baby, love you" I smile, "love you too" and turn over to fall asleep. I love him, but i can't do this without Sarah supporting me, it just wont feel right, and Harry's right, he can't cook or clean, and that's all he does is eats. But i don't care, I love him and we will make this work. Tomorrow we are going flat shopping, Wait. Harry wants to move in with Sarah? Aha, well at least she cooks and cleans, and he cooks. I cook too but I'm not a cleaning person. Sam, go to sleep. Stop thinking, stop thinking. . . . but what if Niall doesn't clean? That leaves me to cook and clean for him while he does nothing! I'm not that type of girl. Shut up Sam! just go to bed. . . . . Shit, I can't move in with him, YES I can. I love him with all my heart. - "Sam go to bed. I know you're over thinking shit" Niall mumbles making me shut my eyes tight and fall asleep.

     Sarah's point of view:

"Harry wake up damn it! We're going flat searching with Niall and Sam" I throw a pillow at him curly mop, He sits up and watches me put on my bracelets and rings, "You're going like that?" he points to my skinny jeans rolled up to my ankle, my over sized plaid flannel, and toms. "Yeah, now go get dressed we're leaving to get some breakfast first than to look at some flats" he gets up and slip on a hoodie and some jeans. "Have you seen my?" i cut him off by throwing his converse at him, "Thanks" he mumbles and slips them on, I grab my purse and walk down to see Sam and Niall sitting on the couch. "Ready" Harry says as we reach the bottom step. They nod and we walk out.

~ In the office of the real estate ~

     "Hello, we're looking for Krista" Niall says leaning against the desk, the lady at the desk looks at a book, "You have an appointment?" she asked and Niall nods, "I used to be best friends with a girl name Krista, remember her Sarah?" I try to think and I remember. "Ooh yeah" a girl with shoulder length blond hair walks out, she looks our age, 18 or 19. "Hello, Oh wait. You look familiar!" she walks over to Sam, "Krista! It's you!" Sam screeches, "You look gorgeous! Why are you here?" Krista giggles, Sam walks over to Niall and wraps her arms around his torso, "I'm moving in with my boyfriend" krsita's face drops, "You're moving in with your boyfriend, who happens to be Niall Horan?" her facial expression into a huge grin, "Sarah, is that you" she smiles and walks over, I give her a hug, "What are you doing here?" she giggles, "I'm here to help them find a flat" she looks over at Harry and her face turns pink, "This is too much. Hey, my mom will be right out, she'll take you to your flats, But We need to hang!" Sam hand a piece of paper to her, she smiles and waves bye at us, He mom walks out and smiles, "Sorry about that Sam, Sarah. You guys ready?" She takes us to a car, and we all pile in.

     Once we get into the first house Sam and Niall walk around, Harry pulls me into a separate room, "Sarah, I want us to move in together, I wanted to for awhile, But I saw your reaction when they said so and knew you would say no. But I just want you to think about it. Please" she kisses my cheek lightly, "Harry, If I say yes. That makes me a hypocrite, and I don't want that" he looks me in the eyes, and Niall walks in, "Hey, What's going on?" he smiles, "You told her didn't you. Harry, I told you to wait a bit" Niall says hitting Harry's head. "Wait, You knew! Guys, If I do that makes me look like a fucking Hypocrite! I don't want that" I say hitting both of them, "Look, Sarah. Sam undestands, she was so happy when You told her you wanted to come. She will be even more happier if you do the same, do what you want to do" Niall looks me in the eyes, but Sam calls for him and he runs out, "Harry, I'll talk to Sam, for now lets just be there for them" he smiles and hugs me tight, We hear Sam calling for us and we walk out, 2 bedroom 1 bathroom, a huge living room and a big kitchen, it was gorgeous, The view was perfect. "We'll take it" my heart stopped for a second, My sister was moving in with her boyfriend, It felt like I was losing her, "Sarah, are you okay?" I plaster a smile on my face, Harry pulled me close to him, "Hey, it's going to be okay" he whispers in my ear, I bite my lower lip, "I love it here. But why 2 bedrooms? I mean are you really going to try to have a baby now?" my voice came out worried, "No, just an extra room" Niall says smiling, I look around the living room, a beautiful family will be living here.

     Me and and Sam decided to go out to lunch to talk. We got to Denny's. "Sam, Harry asked me to move in with him, I said no because I know I would sound like a Hypocrite" she laughs and took a sip of her apple juice, "Sarah, Move in with him, He loves you so much. He would take a damn bullet for you" I laughed and orders and so did she. "Sarah, the good thing is he cooks and you clean, I cook and he doesn't clean" I smile and nod, "Just do it sarah, what are you afraid of?" She was right, I guess I will keep making up excuses. "Fine, We'll talk about it tonight" we both smile as I color in the kids menu, "Sarah, I want to set Krista up with Zayn" I shot my head up and shake my head rapidly, "Sarah I know you have feelings for Zayn but you're with Harry" she leans across the table and whispers, "I do not! And no, I just don't know" I sigh, I love Zayn but as a brother, "Look, lets just see where it goes" I nod and our food comes up, "Sam, If Niall were to lets just say purpose to you, what would you do?" her eyes shot up from her food, "I would say yes and cry" we both laugh, "What about you?" she says taking a bite of her breakfast sandwhich, "I love him, just its . . " She cuts me off "Shut up and just say yes. You love him, he loves you. You already act like a married couple" I giggle and take a bite out of a pickle, "I would say Yes" she smiles and nods, "You two love eachother don't you?" Sam asks, I look up and nod. "I love him so much, And you can't keep your hands off the leperchaun" she covers her mouth from spitting out her food from laughing, "Have you seen him! he's gorgeous!" I throw my head back and laugh, "Have you seen Harry? he's a mess" I says through laughter, "Sarah, face it. You love his hair, eyes, body, Ooh how are those 4 nipples during sex?" I put my head down on the table and laugh silently, "He's amazing period, and they're cute so cute up" her face turns red from laughing, "Breath Sam Breath!" I hand her a glass of water laughing, she takes a sip and we both stop and breath heavily, "Niall really does love you Sam, don't let him go" she smiles and nods breathing heavily trying to catch her breath, "We need to do this more often" she says finishing up her sandwhich.