Chapter 23

Aye! So, I stared a new Austin Mahone & PSanders story called "When he Smiles" I would LOVE if you read it(: If you're not an Austin Mahone or PSanders fan it's all G'. So yeah enjoy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sarah's point of view:

We walked up the stairs, Harry dragging covered in mud and water. I laughed silently to myself but I guess he could hear because he turns around and glares making me stop. I bite my lower lip and we continued up the stairs. "I'm sorry" I inch closer to him, He tries pulling me into a hug but I back away. "Hell no, you go shower" he sighs and goes to take a shower. I sit on the bed flipping through channels, but something catches my eye "Sarah Porter comes back, but for harry? or fame" "WHAT" is all I can get out in a screetch. Harry comes running out in a towel, "Whats wrong" he says looking at me but see's me looking at the t.v so he moves his glare to there. He just chuckles. "You think this is funny harry!" I scream making him flinch. I pressed play and let it play "We have some pictures of Sarah  showing up at a meet and greet and going home with Harry, But is she really here for the heart throb Harry Styles or for the fame of the band? Earlier in the month she was caught smoking with Zayn and out for lunch with Liam, Even though she puts on a bad girl attitude by flipping us off and going off on some fans is she really here for the boys?" Harry turned off the t.v and bites his lower lip. My grip on the remote tightens, My face goes pale. I look up at Harry who's hand is in his hair, with his other hand on his hip. "Harry, finish your shower" I say coldly, he nods and walks back in to the shower. I flip through my purse to find my cigarettes. I walk out to the balcony and take a puff. I grip the side of the balcony rail and breath in, Am I here for the fame? NO. the fame can suck it, they think I like getting attacked and followed, I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and i toss the cigarette off, I turn around to face my green eye curly hair boyfriend. "Ignore them please, I can't let you leave me again" he says looking into my eyes, he licks his lower lip making me smile. "I'm not leaving that easy" I say resting my head in his chest. "I wanna watch the rest please" he hesitates and nods, I run in and click play "Harry was seen out and about with Caroline Flack days before Sarah came back, Fans were freaking out but Caroline decided to netle into Harry's arms walking into a cafe" I look at Harry who's lips are pressed together "Caroline tweeted the day sarah came back "You think you know a person, but than they come and hurt you with another prize" was she talking about Harry and Sarah? and what will she do to break the power couple up" the show went to a commertial. I look over at Harry who's sitting on the bed, I cross my arms and furrow my eye brows, "Anything you want to tell me, before you sleep on the couch" He sighs "It was nothing, she wanted to go out, I agreed, we were chased by fans, she grabbed onto my arm, I pulled away but the camera didn't get that" I nod and point to the door. "Sarah, come on!" he says throwing his arms up, "Harry! You think I want to sleep with the guy who was out cuddling with a girl I hate when I was gone" he looks down and picks up a pillow, before he could reach the door "Wait, if you promise it wont happen again you can sleep in here" he smiles and jumps on the bed, I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk back out at Harry who is asleep. I decied to walk downstairs to see everyone went to bed except Zayn. I walk down and nuge him with my elbow, he looks over and smiles at me "hey, did you see it?" he said leaning his head on my shoulder, "Yeah. we had a little fight but I mean, i missed him and I wanted to spend my first night here with him so I gave in. but he fell asleep" he laughs and looks up at me and bites his lower lip, he looked like he was about to cry. "Zayn whats wrong" He sits up and plays with the sting on his pants, "Perrie saw it and saw that we were together holding hands, she wouldn't let me explain she just broke up with me" he says holding in tears. Why wouldn't she let him explain. "Zayn please, i'm sorry." he smiles, "Why" he says taking in a deep breath. "Because well I don't know. I say sorry a lot" he smiles and looks up, He grabs his cigarettes and we walk out to the balcony, he lights one for me and we both puff out laughing at the great timing. "Why wouldn't she let you explain" I say breathing in, he just shrugs and flicks it. "Hey, I like your gages" he says smiling trying to change the subject, I nod "Thanks, Harry and the other boys aren't liking them, but I don't care" he smiles and nods, after a couple of more seconds me walk in and turn on the t.v, "Unbelievable" he says turning up the volume, a picture of me and him just now pops up. "Sarah and Zayn alone on a balcony smoking and sharing a laugh, Perrie tweeted a couple of minutes after seeing it "Broke up with Zayn because of Sarah, and she goes and flirts with him, wow" Is sarah not happy with the curly hair lad? Whats her deal" "WHAT!" I sceram jumping up on the couch. "Sarah, please calm down" he comes and pulls me into a hug, at this point I was in tears, Harry comes running down, He see's me crying and zayn moves away, I walk over to Harry with my hands over my eyes, I throw my self on him, "Harry, I promise" I say through sobs, she shhh's me and brushes my hair, "It's okay baby, lets just go up stairs, and we'll go to Simon tomorrow" he says picking me up walking up stairs, Zayn screams "Goodnight Sarahboo" making me calm down a little bit. Harry lays me on the bed, covering me up, I sob into the pillow, he just rubs my back and kisses my head. He pulls me to his chest and i was know sobbing into his chest. "i love you" i pur into his chest, as I can hear his heart start to race, I smile into his warm skin, "i love you too sarah, and no matter how hard it gets just don't leave again and hide, It woried me sick not being able to know where you were. It killed me and i can't let that happen again" i nod into his chest, "I promise" i mummble. He did mean everything to me and I had a feeling I ment everything to him. "You're everything I wanted" he said brushing the tear dried hair out of my face, "No, I look  gross when i'm crying" he laughs and shakes his head, "No, baby I love you when you're real, which is always but you get what I'm saying" he laughs and I nod and lean up and kiss him gently.